Old July 30th 05, 06:45 PM
John Smith

Howard:

My wife used to have some beautiful "white china" we reserved for special
occasions...

John

"Howard" wrote in message
On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 16:22:27 GMT, David wrote:

On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 10:31:04 -0500, wrote:

We send North Korea millions of tons of Rice and other (did I say Rice?
bush and Condileeza Rice,naughty,naughty!) (barbara bush is doing the
nasty with another guy too,naughty,naughty,barbara bush) (but,I defer)
kinds of aid and they are still starving to death.We sent Vietnam tons
and tons of Rice too,white bleached all of the nutrients out of the
Rice,white Rice.It was one of our sekert weapons.
cuhulin

And they returned the favor by sending thousands of Fentanyl (aka
China White) addicts back.

China White used to refer to a pure form of heroin. Fentanyl is a
synthetic drug developed as a substitute for morphine. Did a quick
Google search and see that somehow over time they are taken as 'the
same'
http://www.adhl.org/chinawht.html Darn how things have changed
from the 60's 70's! Though I think if you are referring to the China
White that came into America during and shortly after the Viet Nam war
it was heroin and not fentanyl - no direct experience though.

China White is also the name of a tasty looking after dinner drink
http://cocktails.about.com/od/pousse...chinawhite.htm

Old July 30th 05, 09:30 PM

China Choo Choo.
cuhulin

Old July 30th 05, 10:02 PM
Howard

On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 10:45:49 -0700, "John Smith"
wrote:

Howard:

My wife used to have some beautiful "white china" we reserved for special
occasions...

John

John,
Touche!
Howard

.. .

Old July 30th 05, 09:28 PM

Heroin and other kinds of dope was all around me in Vietnam in 1964.I
never touched the stuff.I have no interest in crap like that.Poppa san
(Lie [[pronounced,Lee]] Van Kieu) would put his little two piece
homemade copper pipe together,take two or three puffs,take his pipe
apart and put it back in his pocket.Rock Onnn,Poppa San,Rock Onnnn!
cuhulin

Old July 30th 05, 09:47 PM
John Smith

cuhulin:

From observing a friend or two getting caught up in drugs, I can say I consider
drugs nothing but a one-way-ticket to a very early grave, if addiction
occurs... and, I suspect it usually does...

Addicts are expected to disagree...

John