Old July 30th 05, 09:45 PM
John Smith

Brian:

Ways do exist of getting "virtually free energy."

Huge sheets of reflecting aluminum foil unfolded in space, to catch the sun
rays and focus them on a HUGE laser rod/tube, beaming the laser beam to a
steam-electric generator on the face of the earth.

Schemes also exist which would use microwaves in place of the laser beam...
THESE ARE DOABLE NOW, at this very moment!

I am not really a "nay sayer."

John

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"John Smith" wrote in message
Brian:

How so, where is this "hydrogen" going to come from, for free?

I have never seen pools of the stuff lying about. In college labs I have
extracted it from sea water, strange, it takes about as much energy to
recover it from sea water as you get back when you burn (use) the
hydrogen....

What am I missing?

John

Yea I've never seen pools of gas laying around either. It cost $s to turn oil
into gas, right? Yes it cost money using electricity to do the work of
extracting hydrogen, but there are other ways too that can work like titanium
dioxide & solar energy to offset the cost of more expensive ways etc.. My
point is if there was enough human energy and $s thrown at the project, we
would have it licked and the world would be a cleaner better place. There are
many scientist that claim they can do it with the right resources and I
believe them and as long as the big oil CO's are still selling oil it's going
to be hard stopping they're lobbyist.

B.H.

Old July 30th 05, 10:11 PM
an old friend

John Smith wrote:
Brian:

How so, where is this "hydrogen" going to come from, for free?

I have never seen pools of the stuff lying about. In college labs I have
extracted it from sea water, strange, it takes about as much energy to recover
it from sea water as you get back when you burn (use) the hydrogen....

It take More energy than you can recover The Laws of Thermodynamics

You could use hydrogen as means of store energy

What am I missing?

John

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"John Smith" wrote in message

Hydrogen fuels, at least at this point, are a fairy tale to appease the
masses...

No there not fairy tale. The technology exists. It's just that we're so
locked into fossil fuels that nobody wants to make the investment.

B.H.

Old July 30th 05, 10:14 PM
John Smith

AOF:

Precisely why I used the word "about."

John

"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Old July 31st 05, 05:57 AM

Where y'all at? Up in the attic? I was over at my webtv female user name
thingy and,ooooooo La La La!,I digress.Them wimmins shocked the socks
off of me and then some,I need to recouperate.And I thought I was "bad".
cuhulin

Old July 31st 05, 06:10 AM
John Smith

cuhulin:

Huh? You a poser now?
(guy posing as a female and chatting with the guys!)

John

Old July 31st 05, 07:30 AM

Burn all the 'jane fonda's' and politicians and dems and libs in the
World and we will never run out of oil.
cuhulin

Old July 31st 05, 07:36 AM

You can take a six volt or twelve volt battery and a glass of water and
a few wires and make Hydrogen on your dining room table.Use a Balloon to
catch the Hydrogen and have FUN!
cuhulin

Old July 31st 05, 07:39 AM

A guy in North Carolina built a scale model car for a science class that
never runs out of Hydrogen,it makes it's own Hydrogen fuel.It really
works too.I told y'all about that a few weeks ago.
cuhulin

Old July 31st 05, 07:44 AM

Geothermal Energy,from the Sea and the Ocean.A never ending relatively
cheap Energy.I told y'all putos about that a couple of weeks ago.Solar
Energy.Don't y'all ever read? Let me reach and cut this thang off,past
my beddy bye time and I need to get my beautifull sleep.
cuhulin

Old July 31st 05, 08:48 AM
m II

John Smith wrote:

wrote in message

Where y'all at? Up in the attic? I was over at my webtv female user name
thingy and,ooooooo La La La!,I digress.Them wimmins shocked the socks
off of me and then some,I need to recouperate.And I thought I was "bad".
cuhulin

cuhulin:

Huh? You a poser now?
(guy posing as a female and chatting with the guys!)

it's rumoured he cross dresses when using one of his many female personas.

mike