Old August 7th 05, 05:56 AM

Shove your "googling" up your arse,SIDEWAYS!
cuhulin

Old August 7th 05, 05:58 AM

But,you dont know who is typeing on this here keyboard.You can't see
S...!
cuhulin

Old August 7th 05, 06:13 AM

Bup me ah! Tiem La!
cuhulin

Old August 7th 05, 06:20 AM

www.devilfinder.com Ancient Irish Music
Next month,Celtic Fest Mississippi (www.devilfinder.com CelticFest
Mississippi) (more Irish than the Irish themslves) will be in Jackson
for the annual thingy.Wild Horses couldn't keep me away! I have to buy a
few T shirts and other thingys (of course,I will take my Kodak camera
with me too) for that married Irish woman wayyyyyyy over yonder across
the big pond.
cuhulin

Old August 7th 05, 06:21 AM

H...,I have always been peculiar.
cuhulin

Old August 7th 05, 06:48 AM

The first time I showed up in this news group,somebody splatted me all
over the internet.Tell me,what's the big deal? y'all will never see me
in person unless y'all come to me!
cuhulin

Old August 7th 05, 06:49 AM

UP you,Ton!
cuhulin

Old August 7th 05, 07:55 PM
Telamon

In article ,
"Tom Holden" wrote:

"Burr" wrote in message
I think you said something about yourself along time ago but I don't
remember all of it.

Would you say a few words about yourself, the name "cuhulin" you choose
and why, what interest do you have in the "MP's" and please include your
real first name (for some reason I think it was Steve)

Nobody cares.

TIA,

And you are just being a PITA.

Burr

A little googling turns up:

Snip

Cuhulin is a variant of Cuchulain.

Snip

I can easily out do you with near zero effort by just looking at the
news group filters. No Googling needed.

You just just kill file Cuhulin with any follow up to him and 90% of the
off topic nonsense posts go away. Kill file three others and you get rid
of about 99% so just taking out 4 people and the news group looks
civilized and on topic in general. That is all the effort it takes
nothing more.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old August 7th 05, 09:29 PM
Honus

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Tom Holden" wrote:

"Burr" wrote in message
I think you said something about yourself along time ago but I don't
remember all of it.

Would you say a few words about yourself, the name "cuhulin" you

choose
and why, what interest do you have in the "MP's" and please include

your
real first name (for some reason I think it was Steve)

Nobody cares.

Clearly untrue, as evidenced by the initial inquiry. If no one cared, no one
would have inquired.

Old August 7th 05, 09:47 PM
RHF

TH,