Old August 7th 05, 09:50 PM
Brian Hill

"Honus" wrote in message
news:FauJe.14913$Y2.7938@trnddc09...

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Tom Holden" wrote:

"Burr" wrote in message
news:ky5Je.5410$sv.4612@trnddc08...
I think you said something about yourself along time ago but I don't
remember all of it.

Would you say a few words about yourself, the name "cuhulin" you

choose
and why, what interest do you have in the "MP's" and please include

your
real first name (for some reason I think it was Steve)

Nobody cares.

Clearly untrue, as evidenced by the initial inquiry. If no one cared, no
one
would have inquired.

I think Cahooglin is such a strange character that some can't resist the
interaction with him. He's the only person I ever kill filed and for only
one reason and that's his disrespect of women. He's a retch and needs a
primitive education that can only be conducted out behind a barn or a wood
pile.

B.H.

Old August 7th 05, 09:52 PM
Honus

"RHF" wrote in message
ups.com...
TH,
.
Location : 1304 Denson Ave, Jackson, Mississippi 39209
View = http://tinyurl.com/bmkch
Urban Area's Image via : http://www.terraserver.microsoft.com/

That was obviously taken before cuhulin moved in, as there are no abandoned
refrigerators or derelict cars on the property. I'd love to see something
more current.

Old August 7th 05, 10:38 PM

What do you mean I dont respect women? Harvey Girls movie is on tv right
now.
cuhulin

Old August 7th 05, 11:17 PM
Telamon

In article ,
"Brian Hill" wrote:

Snip

I think Cahooglin is such a strange character that some can't resist
the interaction with him. He's the only person I ever kill filed and
for only one reason and that's his disrespect of women. He's a retch
and needs a primitive education that can only be conducted out behind
a barn or a wood pile.

Well that is one take on him but I don't know if I agree with it. I
think some people have self respect and socialization issues where they
just don't know how to post something intelligent or topical. I think
posting stupid off topic stuff just to get a reaction is the goal since
they don't know what to do otherwise. This does not mean he acts out
what he posts here away from the keyboard.

Not being able to post on topic is the equivalent of not being able to
figure out a device works so they just start bashing it reducing it to
useless rubble.

I've seen people just dump the trash out of their car into the street
or parking lot right next to trash cans. Some people just don't want to
behave. You would normally stay away from this sort of person so why do
you and others interact with them in the news group is a mystery to me.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old August 7th 05, 11:25 PM
Brian Hill

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Brian Hill" wrote:

Snip

[...]

I did say I kill filed him. ok? You don't see me talking to him anymore. We
all know where you stand Tel.

B.H.

Old August 8th 05, 01:30 AM
Honus

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

I think Cahooglin is such a strange character that some can't resist the
interaction with him. He's the only person I ever kill filed and for only
one reason and that's his disrespect of women. He's a retch and needs a
primitive education that can only be conducted out behind a barn or a wood
pile.

I don't think that would help. I'm not sure about him. Sometimes I think
he's a deep troll, other times I think he's a not-so-deep idiot.

But I -always- think of him as my bitch.

Get it? Bitch? A dog reference, you see. eg