Old August 11th 05, 06:18 PM
John S.

David wrote:
On 11 Aug 2005 09:10:39 -0700, "John S." wrote:

You people cling to your fantasy. It's all you got.

In my world, all the pieces fit. Vigilance!

''There can no longer be any doubt. America is transforming into a
police state. Local and state governments, megaglobal corporations and
even communist dictatorships are being merged globally into a colossal
world government.

This world government is hell-bent on consolidating the resources of
individuals, governments, sole-proprietorships, churches, charities,
political parties, and armies under its unaccountable, unelected
quasi-governmental bureaucracies, like the WTO, IMF, World Bank,
Central Banks,i.e. US Regional Governorship (Federal Reserve).

As individual as well as institutional resistance mounts to this
modern megalomaniacal takeover, the control-freak psychotics of the
CFR, Trilateral Commission, Bilderberg Group are using all of their
considerable influence to create a perceived enemy threat to the
expanding paramilitary forces bristling at every layer of government.

The new enemy, the new threat is, in reality, the lone individual
simply trying to live his or her life who wishes to control their own
destiny. Make no mistake, you are slated for dehumanization.

To you I ask the question: If we have gone along quietly with all of
the overt despotic outrages, like land grabbing, gun grabbing, the
attacks on national sovereignty, deindustrialization, out-of-control
regulation and an endless list of other horrors without becoming
violent, what is it that the establishment has planned, using its
occupational government, that is so bad that its social engineers know
that we will revolt in mass?

The preparations for mass oppression have been underway for decades.
Remember this, we are 280 million Americans. We outnumber the
dehumanizers and their power-mad minions conservatively 500 to 1.

Be aggressive, be bold, spread the word from coast to coast, never
turn in your guns, mobilize, use our most powerful weapon -- the truth
about the wickedness of world government, the enemy's own
publications, to discredit them with their own words.

Never surrender.

Alex Jones
12/05/00''

Oh David, or Alex Jones or PRS, or whatever name you are using. You
have another question to answer in this thread.

Old August 11th 05, 06:35 PM
dxAce

David wrote:

On 11 Aug 2005 09:10:39 -0700, "John S." wrote:

You people cling to your fantasy. It's all you got.

Meanwhile, you got your meds, and you got Alex Jones.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old August 11th 05, 06:43 PM
David

On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 13:35:24 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

David wrote:

On 11 Aug 2005 09:10:39 -0700, "John S." wrote:

You people cling to your fantasy. It's all you got.

Meanwhile, you got your meds, and you got Alex Jones.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Alex Jones got it from me.

Old August 11th 05, 06:47 PM
dxAce

wrote:

David wrote:

On 11 Aug 2005 09:10:39 -0700, "John S." wrote:

You people cling to your fantasy. It's all you got.

Meanwhile, you got your meds, and you got Alex Jones.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Alex Jones got it from me.

'Tardism? Maybe you should have used a condom.

Continue to tote, 'tard boy.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old August 11th 05, 06:49 PM

I did a Google news search for this story and I found no sources to
back up this theory that it was Byrnes' policy beliefs, let alone any
"coup" that led to this demoting. (Be VERY CAREFUL with that word
"coup" - it implies treason.) Of course, you can find just about any
conspiracy theory from any point of view you want on the internet and
"the man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest".

Interestingly, both the leftish Amy Goodman (Democracy Now/ Pacifica)
and the rightish or whatever Arianna Huffington say very similar
things.

Both say that Byrnes was demoted over adultery and both say that it is
a bit strange that the army seems to regard torture of prisoners as
less important than adultery.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/huffpost/200...uffpost/005427

[quote]

Here’s all the proof you need that the lunatics have taken over the
Pentagon and DoD asylums (that is, if the lunacy of their
Iraq policies hadn’t already convinced you):

Four-star General Kevin Byrnes, the third most senior of the Army’s 11
four-star generals, was sacked over allegations that he had an
extramarital affair. Meanwhile, Lt. General Ricardo Sanchez, the
senior commander in Iraq during the
Abu Ghraib torture and abuse scandal, is being considered for
promotion to, yep, four-star general.

Talk about your utterly perverted priorities.

Now, it long ago became clear that the Bushies inhabit a bizarro,
topsy-turvy universe -- a place where being utterly wrong about
slam-dunk WMD earns you a Medal of Freedom, dismissing a “Bin Ladin
Determined to Strike in U.S.” memo earns you a promotion to Secretary
of State, signing off on torture makes you AG material, another 123
American soldiers being blown up is the mark of an enemy in its “last
throes”, and outing an undercover
CIA agent (and then lying about it) merits a vote of confidence
instead of a pink slip.
[close quote]

http://www.democracynow.org/article..../08/11/1335209

[quote]
The Pentagon has refused to punish any senior military officers for
the prison abuse at Abu Ghraib or Guantanamo, but the army has taken
the rare action of relieving a four-star general of his command. But
not for any role in torture of prisoners. Gen. Kevin Byrnes stands
accused of having an extramarital affair with a civilian. The General
led the Army's Training and Doctrine Command at Fort Monroe, Virginia
and he was reportedly set to retire in November after 36 years of
service. Army officials say they could find no case of another
four-star general being relieved of duty in modern times.
[close quote]

Old August 11th 05, 07:05 PM
MnMikew

"David" wrote in message
On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 10:15:58 -0500, wrote:

There isn't anything to that story.I checked
www.stratfor.com and
www.homelandsecurityus.com I didn't see anything at either of those
two websites about that story.
cuhulin

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...targeneral.htm

I think the filter on your Burkie light is plugged. Or you too are a
contrail pill adict.

Old August 11th 05, 08:29 PM
D Peter Maus

wrote:

David wrote:

On 11 Aug 2005 09:10:39 -0700, "John S." wrote:

You people cling to your fantasy. It's all you got.

Meanwhile, you got your meds, and you got Alex Jones.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Alex Jones got it from me.

Interesting, what some people take pride in.

Old August 11th 05, 08:57 PM

Anything that we say nowdays that isn't kissing (I am NOT a
bushBu..Kisser) up to the bush administration,bush & company, implies
treason and implies we are terrorist and traitors.Even saying we are
straight (I am straight) and we believe in GOD (I believe in GOD) and
saying we are Christians (might not seem like it sometimes,but Yes,I am
a Christian) and saying we believe in the United States Constitution (I
DO) and saying we believe in the Ten Commandments (I cerainly DO) and
saying we believe in home schooling (I believe in home schooling)
implies treason and terrorism and that we are traitors.In todays
World,according to bush and the bush administration/bush & company and
the so-called supreme court (UNsupreme court),,,,,,,,, The good guys are
the bad guys and the bad guys are the good guys.Am I Lieing?
cuhulin

Old August 11th 05, 08:59 PM

Read the Geneva Conventions.(I did when I was in the U.S.Army) Terrorist
have NO Rights at ALL!
cuhulin

Old August 11th 05, 10:29 PM
David

On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 13:05:03 -0500, "MnMikew"
wrote:

"David" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 10:15:58 -0500, wrote:

There isn't anything to that story.I checked
www.stratfor.com and
www.homelandsecurityus.com I didn't see anything at either of those
two websites about that story.
cuhulin

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...targeneral.htm

I think the filter on your Burkie light is plugged. Or you too are a
contrail pill adict.

Contrails affect weather. Homey don't take drugs.