Old August 11th 05, 10:30 PM
David

On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 19:29:38 GMT, D Peter Maus
wrote:

Interesting, what some people take pride in.

If you think the world presented on TV and the radio is the real one,
you are clinically psychotic.

Old August 11th 05, 10:58 PM
D Peter Maus

wrote:

Interesting, what some people take pride in.

If you think the world presented on TV and the radio is the real one,
you are clinically psychotic.

Interesting how, if you wait long enough, everything you say on
USENet gets quoted back to you.

Your statement are my exact words from a conversation 6 years ago.

But you keep snapping, there, Bubba. Eventually, you'll even say
something in context.

Your pattern of responses, though, and your inability to agree with
anyone, more than one or two transactions, anyway, reminds me very much
of someone who used to participate here. Someone who also was known,
occasionally, as Dave. Someone who also used to respond to disagreement
with personal insults.

Interesting that he took pride in that, too.

Have a nice day, David. Anyone who can quote Pittman, deserves at
least that much.

Old August 11th 05, 11:28 PM
Brenda Ann

"John S." wrote in message
ups.com...

They told Lehrman that the imminent Northcom nuclear terror exercise

based in
Charleston, S.C,

http://www.northcom.mil/index.cfm?fu...BFBB AC-F3CA-
BD2E-008C7B34AFE33114
where a nuclear warhead is smuggled off a ship and detonated, was

originally
intended to 'go live' - as in the drill would be used as the cover for a

real false
flag staged attack.

Can tell you where this plot most likely came from:

[From a review of the motion picture "Special Bulletin", on Amazon.com]
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...51236?v=glance

The whole "movie" is done to try and not be a movie at all. In the spirit of
H.G. Wells and "War of the Worlds" this 'movie' attempts to seem like an
actual news broadcast. You watch as a normal news day turns into a national
crisis. A group of anti-nuclear activists has assembled a make-shift atomic
device of comparable yield to the ones that destroyed Hiroshima and
Nagasaki. Thier demands are US nuclear disarmament, in the hopes that if
they forced the US to make the first move, the USSR would follow suit by
disarming in turn. The plot isn't very plausible, even by 80's standards,
but the film is interesting and enjoyable to watch.

And...

Special Bulletin is a TV movie about nuclear bomb threat in Charleston S.C.
and how on television network responses to crisis, when one of their
newcrews becomes in invovled. I really liked this movie, because of the way
that the network reacts to the crisis. In the beginning there is concern for
the hostages, but as the continues you see graphics and music being
developed. And it becomes less about the hostages and more about get the
story. Overall its a good movie.

Old August 12th 05, 12:06 AM

I read an article at www.rense.com last week about that movie.War
of the Worlds is one of my favorite old movies.I saw the movie at the
old Paramount theater that used to be on Capitol Street in Jackson back
in the 1950's when it first came out.That movie scared the crap out of
me.
cuhulin

Old August 12th 05, 06:25 PM
MnMikew

"David" wrote in message
On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 13:05:03 -0500, "MnMikew"
wrote:

"David" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 10:15:58 -0500, wrote:

There isn't anything to that story.I checked
www.stratfor.com and
www.homelandsecurityus.com I didn't see anything at either of those
two websites about that story.
cuhulin

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...targeneral.htm

I think the filter on your Burkie light is plugged. Or you too are a
contrail pill adict.

Contrails affect weather.

sure they do alex.

Old August 12th 05, 06:36 PM
RHF

DaviD - " Contrails Affect Weather."
Clearly They Have "Affected" 'you' DaviD ~ RHF
. . . . .