Old August 29th 05, 02:14 PM

WDSU in New Orleans is simucasting with WAPT www.wapt.com tv
channel 16 here in Jackson.Live video of the New Orleans Causeway Bridge
and part of Lake Ponchartrain.Police have the Lake Poncartrain Causeway
Bridge blocked off.Power is out in the Superdome and the roof is leaking
and it is raining inside the Superdome.
cuhulin

Old August 29th 05, 02:16 PM

Superdome has some heavy roof problems now.
cuhulin

Old August 29th 05, 04:13 PM

Some electric power lines are down in the Hattiesburg area.(Hattiesburg
is 95 miles Southeast of Jackson.Local Jackson tv weather folks predict
wind gust of up to 60 to 80 miles per hour in the Jackson area later on
this afternoon/evening.(The weather guy on www.wapt.com tv news in
Jackson just now said there will be 100 mile per hour wind gust in the
Jackson area) I guarantee you the electric power lines in the Jackson
area can't handle those kinds of wind gust,not for long anyway.I fully
expect my electric power to go out later on today/tonight.
cuhulin

Old August 29th 05, 04:17 PM

www.clarionledger.com www.wapt.com www.wjtv.com www.wlbt.com
Weather news updates.
cuhulin

Old August 29th 05, 04:43 PM

www.louisianaswamp.com/photogallery.htm There isn't much in the way
of Swamps in Mississippi,although some folks who just dont know,think
this all Swamplands around here.Little do they know.
cuhulin

Old August 29th 05, 09:28 PM

Try the IRLP listen page
http://www.irlp.net/

The following is the status info over the past 24 or so hours which
might give you an idea of its operation.

08/28/2005 - Katrina now a Category 5.
Net operations active at 5pm CDT.

Echolink Primary - WX-TALK / stations in affected area
IRLP Primary - 9219 / stations in affected area

Listen Only Connect to - IRLP 9459, 9009 - Echolink ARES, SCERN, K5JD.

08/25/2005 - Net stands down at 11:10 PM EDT. Monitoring in standby
mode as Katrina moves into the Gulf.
08/25/2005 - Our Net, along with WX4NHC will activate at 6pm EDT today.
Listen Only Connect to - IRLP 9459 - Echolink ARES, SCERN, K5JD
conferences.
8/24/2005 - We are monitoring Katrina closely for possible activation.