Old October 6th 05, 04:07 AM
RHF

Default (OT) : Democrat's now being controlled by the Liberal Special I...

"K" - " As long as the SC has agreed that the defenses proffered
have merit. The issues had to do with the right of people to
assemble on public property for meetings under the protection of
the first amendment. "
Old October 6th 05, 10:17 AM

On 5 Oct 2005 20:07:11 -0700, "RHF"
wrote:

"K" - " As long as the SC has agreed that the defenses proffered
have merit. The issues had to do with the right of people to
assemble on public property for meetings under the protection of
the first amendment. "
.
"K" - So then 'you' would not restrict the Rights of . . .
the Boy Scouts of America from Doing the Same ? ? ?

Same what -- discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation
and expel kids to whom they've already granted the rank of Eagle
Scout? That sounds like a pretty religious view for a
government-supported entity to be enforcing. Bible-thumping religious.

Old October 6th 05, 11:40 AM
RHF

"K" - So you stand with the ACLU and NAMBLA ~ RHF

wide band receiver, HT, PC controlled radio TomH Scanner 0 February 4th 05 02:37 PM
PC controlled reciever --- good idea? bad idea? or a just plain ugly one? tom Scanner 7 January 30th 05 04:40 AM
(OT) Say you Democrats Burr Shortwave 17 April 21st 04 03:58 PM
Tabletop (R75) vs PC controlled (320D) Opinion DEE Shortwave 10 March 3rd 04 02:36 AM
Anyone know of a source for a computer controlled vfo? OH3PC Homebrew 2 January 29th 04 12:26 PM