Old October 3rd 05, 04:32 AM

Default Kiwa Air Core MW Loop Antenna on eBay

$610.00 for a Kiwa Loop? Here we go loop the loop,,,,, here we go loop
the laaaaa,,,,, on a Saturday nightttttt,,,,,,,,
First time I remember hearing that old song was about midnight when the
Train I was on had pulled into the Train Station in East
St.Louis,Illinois from Augusta,Georgia (boot camp,Fort
Gordon,Georgia,first of January 1963) and I was sitting in the Train
Station waiting on the Scott Air Force Base bus (big old blue bus) to
Scott Air Force Base,Illinois.I checked in at our Army Orderly Room and
I went to my Barracks and I hit the sack and went straight to sleep.In
the morning,old wrinkled faced Seargent woke me up,,,, Ryan,he said,,,
Time to get up! www.ryans.org
cuhulin

Old October 4th 05, 07:28 AM
RHF

Default Kiwa Multi-Band AM Pickup {MAP} Speaker with HF Filter

FO&A,
Old October 4th 05, 03:32 PM

y'all won't catch me in an auction where the prices keep going
up,up,up.Up up up,,, turn your volume up,to KXOKKKKKK in
St.Louisssssss,,,,,,,,,,
cuhulin

Old October 25th 05, 09:08 AM
RHF

Default Kiwa Air Core MW Loop Antenna

FO&A - Once again here is another one of the Legendary
Kiwa Air Core MW Loop Antenna's on eBay

eBay Auction Item # 5822554225

http://cgi.ebay.com/Shortwave-loop-A...temZ5822554225

~ RHF
Old October 31st 05, 03:32 AM
mike maghakian

I think that is outright insanity

"RHF" wrote in message
oups.com...
FO&A,

Kiwa Air Core MW Loop Antenna

eBay Auction Item # 5822554225

This eBay Auction Closed with
21 Bids with a Final Price of : $740

http://cgi.ebay.com/Shortwave-loop-A...temZ5822554225

some lucky buyer and an even luckyer seller ~ RHF
.
.
. .
.

Old November 14th 05, 03:55 PM
RHF

FO&A,

Once again here is another one of the Legendary
Kiwa Air Core MW Loop Antenna's on eBay

eBay Auction Item # 5830009538

http://cgi.ebay.com/Shortwave-loop-A...temZ5830009538

Already has been open for Bidding for two days and already
has 7 Bids and a Current High Bid of $405.

Still has Five Days to go before this Auction Closes.

Question - Will this Kiwa Air Core MW Loop Antenna
beat the $760 Highest Price on eBay ? ? ?

bid high and bid often ~ RHF
Old November 14th 05, 04:54 PM

Going,,, Going,,,, Gone! Sold American! to the highest bidder sitting
over there on the right.
I should have been an Auctioneer instead of a brain surgeon.
cuhulin