Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 1st 05, 04:50 PM

Default Kiwa Air Core Loop on Ebay

I just noticed it this morning. It's auction 5812934893.

With the bidding already over $350, though, I have to wonder whether it
wouldn't make more sense to buy a new Quantum QX Pro Loop for around
$300. From what I can gather from the many reports I've heard, the
Quantum is just as good as the Kiwa.

Steve