Old October 4th 05, 12:48 AM
Brian Hill

Default OT President Directly Involved In CIA Blown Cover?

"FDR" wrote in message

Brian:
More news! Clinton was impeached.

FDR:
No, the vote was to bring articles of impeachment. They failed passage.

Me again:
No he was impeached on two counts, grand jury perjury (228-206) and
obstruction of justice (221-212), with the votes split along party lines.
The Senate Republicans, however, were unable to gather enough support to
achieve the two-thirds majority required for his conviction. On Feb. 12,
1999, the Senate acquitted President Clinton on both counts. The perjury
charge failed by a vote of 55-45, with 10 Republicans voting against
impeachment along with all 45 Democrats. The obstruction of justice vote was
50-50, with 5 Republicans breaking ranks to vote against impeachment.

Just wondering what your take on it is, since you chimed in.

You missed the whole point of my chiming in and I'm done dicussing politics
or religion in this forum. Good day.

B.H.

Old October 4th 05, 04:36 AM
m II

Brian Hill wrote:

You missed the whole point of my chiming in and I'm done dicussing politics
or religion in this forum. Good day.

I think I'll join you. The nitwit is getting more abusive by the day.

mike
Old October 4th 05, 05:27 AM

Great job (bush patting brownie on his back,,, "looking at brownie's
"""head""") you are doing there,brownie!
cuhulin

Old October 5th 05, 12:44 AM
Brian Hill

"m II" wrote in message news:eNm0f.31$ir4.29@edtnps90...
Brian Hill wrote:

You missed the whole point of my chiming in and I'm done dicussing
politics or religion in this forum. Good day.

I think I'll join you. The nitwit is getting more abusive by the day.

mike

Trust me. It'll be worth it.

B.H.

Old October 5th 05, 02:53 AM
Honus

Brian Hill wrote:

You missed the whole point of my chiming in and I'm done dicussing
politics or religion in this forum. Good day.

I think I'll join you. The nitwit is getting more abusive by the day.

mike

Trust me. It'll be worth it.

It gets lonely, though. I made the same resolution, and I killfiled a whole
bunch of people to help me stick with it (and to see how it looks). This
place is pretty empty now. But I admit, I find it...refreshing.

Old October 5th 05, 04:41 AM
m II

Honus wrote:

It gets lonely, though. I made the same resolution, and I killfiled a whole
bunch of people to help me stick with it (and to see how it looks). This
place is pretty empty now. But I admit, I find it...refreshing.

The newsgroup makes information sharing really painless but I don't know
how long the propagation of a post takes from a sender to the majority
of users.

I had in mind a real time comparison of signals at wherever the listener
may be located.

This would have to be done at a set time which is most convenient to the
majority of the users. More set times could be arranged to accommodate
those around the globe's varying time zones.

A consensus could be easily worked out.

If 'X' posts a good signal frequency at the fixed time of, say, 03:00
GMT, an almost immediate comparison could be made by whomever is online
at the set time and 'A, B and C' could quickly check out the signal and
report back.

It might be fun, despite the obvious edge given to unemployables with
nothing but time on their hands.

mike

mike
Old October 5th 05, 09:49 AM
dxAce

m II wrote:

Honus wrote:

[...]

You forgot to mention the obvious edge those outside of CanaDuh have... it's
called intelligence.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old October 5th 05, 10:10 PM
Brian Hill

"Honus" wrote in message

Brian Hill wrote:

You missed the whole point of my chiming in and I'm done dicussing
politics or religion in this forum. Good day.

I think I'll join you. The nitwit is getting more abusive by the day.

mike

Trust me. It'll be worth it.

It gets lonely, though. I made the same resolution, and I killfiled a
whole
bunch of people to help me stick with it (and to see how it looks). This
place is pretty empty now. But I admit, I find it...refreshing.

I don't use killfiles. I'm just done with religion and politics.

B.H.

Old October 5th 05, 10:19 PM

What Torvald needs is a Woman.Psttttt,Torvald,, you ought to see that
pretty 30 year old Woman (she parks her 2006 Lincoln car on my yard
right up by my bed room window) that lives next door to me.She's mine,,
you leave her alone!
cuhulin