Old October 24th 05, 02:20 AM

Default OT Attention DP ''It Can't Happen Here'' Maus

I Say those two girls are real Stupid.Hitler and the "Aryan race" eh?
Don't y'all realize "Aryans" are India/Iran.My last name is Ryan.
www.ryans.org I am not "Aryan"
cuhulin

Old October 24th 05, 02:28 AM

My hair was brown in my early years.In my twenties,it started turning
silver,it is all silver now,hazel eyes.I am American,Scotch Irish by
Ancestry.I know my real ancestors came from Africa (same as yours did)
thousands of years ago. www.devilfinder.com Ancient Music of
Ireland
cuhulin

Old October 24th 05, 03:14 AM
David

On Sun, 23 Oct 2005 20:00:46 -0500, "Brian Hill"
wrote:

"David" wrote in message
news
http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=1231684&page=1

Whats wrong with white pride asshole?

Lighten the **** up.

Old October 24th 05, 03:51 AM
Brian Hill

wrote:

"David" wrote in message
news
http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=1231684&page=1

Whats wrong with white pride asshole?

Lighten the **** up.

I just went to the bathroom and took a Dave. Much lighter now asshole.

B.H.

Old October 24th 05, 03:51 AM

S..t Happens.And on that note,I need to go plop down on my porcelain
throne.I have radios in my bathroom too.
cuhulin

Old October 24th 05, 04:23 AM

Good One! Took a Dave.
cuhulin

Old October 24th 05, 04:43 AM

Will The (Frogs) French Indict cheney? www.rense.com

I HOPE SO! Whether it's the Frogs or anybody else.Just INDICT cheney!
cuhulin

Old October 24th 05, 05:36 AM
m II

David wrote:

The anarchists are in charge.

That doesn't stand to reason. Please research what true Anarchy is meant
to be. It's impossible to be an Anarchist and be 'in charge' of anything.

mike
Old October 24th 05, 06:54 AM
Don

Yes... Isn't freedom of speech wondeful....

Old October 24th 05, 07:06 AM
Lonnie

Visit their website

www.prussianblue.net