Old October 24th 05, 02:23 PM

Default OT Attention DP ''It Can't Happen Here'' Maus

Hey Brenda Ann,, whatchoo you look like,age,what line of work you in?
(Brenda Ann says,, Whatchoo think this is,a dating service or sompin?) I
was only asking.
cuhulin

Old October 24th 05, 02:38 PM

U.S.fed govt = Anarchy.Anarchy is Exactly what U.S.fed govt is Right
Now! When I Joined the U.S.Army on October 28,1962 at the U.S.Army
Recruiting place that was on Capitol Street in beautifull down town
Jackson,Mississippi,,, I raised my right hand (I placed a ring upon
herrrrrr fingerrrr,,, onnnnnn herrrrrr left handdddddd,,,,,,,,, the one
she said she would save forrrrrreverrrrrrr,,,,,, is gone on the
otherrrrrr handddddd,,,,,,,,) and I did the Oath.Seriously,,,, though,,
I have been rethinking things,, if y'all get me driff? I have always
believed in Sabotage.(I know a lot of mean,very mean,dirty tricks too)
(I could F... up this Country BIGGGGGGG TIMEEEEEEE,if I wanted to)
cuhulin

Old October 24th 05, 02:52 PM

8:47 AM,therrre goes my babyyyyyy,,,, off to woickkkk,,,,,, Fine looking
brunette woman next door,,, tall and sort of skinny.Her face? Sort of
like Johnny Cash's face if Johnny Cash was younger and a female.A Man
Named Sue.
cuhulin

Old October 24th 05, 02:59 PM

S... Happens.
cuhulin

Old October 24th 05, 03:10 PM
an_old_friend

David wrote:
On 23 Oct 2005 13:58:59 -0700, "an_old_friend"
wrote:

FDR wrote:
"Somebody Somewhere" wrote in message

cut
Hate is hate. Don't matter where it comes from.

Indeed

It is bad enough that things have to get apoint where I wonder if the
socciety is going to break down to civl anarchy, but then folks have to
go and make so one mmight begin to look forward to such a break down so
we only have to see and hear or worry about just the local crazies

The anarchists are in charge. And you're worried about ''savage rap
and hip-hop''.

the anarchist are not in charge

Old October 24th 05, 03:11 PM
an_old_friend

David wrote:
On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 04:36:50 GMT, m II wrote:

David wrote:

The anarchists are in charge.

That doesn't stand to reason. Please research what true Anarchy is meant
to be. It's impossible to be an Anarchist and be 'in charge' of anything.

You have to quit watching TV for a while. Then it's obvious that the
fascistas are bombarding us with electronic confusion that creates a
sense of insecurity and fear that makes us easier to manipulate.

which means the anarchs are not in charge

Old October 24th 05, 03:26 PM

Oh,I am watching,A High Wind in Jamaica,movie on tv right now.I love
tv,Radio TV.Radio TV with moving pikshurz.
cuhulin

Old October 24th 05, 03:30 PM

bush aministration,,, Ministry Of Propaganda,,,,, Hate Speech.I HATE
everybody with a bush name!!!!!!!
cuhulin

Old October 24th 05, 03:32 PM

SABOTAGE fed govt!!!! I know some tricks!
cuhulin

Old October 24th 05, 03:34 PM

I Advocate SABOTAGING U.S.fed govt!!!
cuhulin