Old October 25th 05, 01:59 AM

Default OT Attention DP ''It Can't Happen Here'' Maus

Larry Ryan of Jackson,Mississippi.
cuhulin

Old October 25th 05, 02:01 AM

Thing is though,U.S.A.does NOT have a Government.I have told y'all
before U.S.federal government is actually a corporation.
cuhulin

Old October 25th 05, 02:03 AM

ooooo,,,, my Hate isn't any good? awwwwww,,,,,,,, I reckon I need to
work on that.
cuhulin

Old October 25th 05, 02:27 AM
RHF

BH - So one can take 'pride' in having a "White" A**H*** !
just trying to be a **** disturber ~ RHF
Old October 25th 05, 02:48 AM
John Barnard

wrote:

SABOTAGE fed govt!!!! I know some tricks!
cuhulin

We don't care which hookers you know!

JB

Old October 25th 05, 05:52 PM
MnMikew

"David" wrote in message
On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 15:39:48 -0500, "MnMikew"
wrote:

"David" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 12:56:55 -0500, "MnMikew"
wrote:

"FDR" wrote in message
.. .

"Somebody Somewhere" wrote in message
ups.com...

David wrote:
http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=1231684&page=1

(Sarcasm): Yes, God forbid that White people should stick together

for
their own interests, feel proud of who they are, and love their

own
race. Only non-Whites should be allowed and encouraged to do so.
Everyone knows that Whites are the most evil race ever to walk the

face
of the earth, and deserve extinction. (End sarcasm)

What these 2 girls are doing is great. I applaud them and their
parents. I look forward to buying their CD. I'm sure their music
reflects a much higher IQ level and refinement than savage rap and
hip-hop.

Hate is hate. Don't matter where it comes from.

But the stuff Sharpton and Farhakan spew is good hate.

Sharpton and Farrakhan are both kept alive by secret right-wing
donations because they embarass the left.

No, there kept alive by stupid people who believe their crap.

And who are those people? Do they have any money?

I would imagine that Sharpie and Fraudakhan have fleeced they pretty good by
now. Anybody who belongs to Rainbow Push is also a sheeple.

Old October 25th 05, 07:01 PM
David

On Tue, 25 Oct 2005 11:52:46 -0500, "MnMikew"
wrote:

And who are those people? Do they have any money?

I would imagine that Sharpie and Fraudakhan have fleeced they pretty good by
now. Anybody who belongs to Rainbow Push is also a sheeple.

I don't know anybody who gives these people money. It seems like the
Reich Wingers are the only people these yakes benefit.

Old October 25th 05, 08:35 PM
Brian Hill

"RHF" wrote in message
oups.com...
BH - So one can take 'pride' in having a "White" A**H*** !
just trying to be a **** disturber ~ RHF
.
.
. .

That's a big 10-4!
Disturb all ya want, this place was built for it ; )
B.H.

Old October 25th 05, 08:38 PM
dxAce

Brian Hill wrote:

"David" wrote in message
news
http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=1231684&page=1

Whats wrong with white pride asshole?

Rickets is into 'Tard Pride. He's probably planning a Million 'Tard March.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old October 25th 05, 08:54 PM
Brian Hill

"dxAce" wrote in message

Rickets is into 'Tard Pride. He's probably planning a Million 'Tard March.
dxAce
Michigan
USA

LOL!! You think they keep it in a strait line? It'll be more like a Million
'Tard Wander!

B.H.