Old October 30th 05, 02:04 AM
m II

Default Suggestion for the group

dxAce wrote:

Stuff whatever you are used to stuffing up it on a Saturday night (GMT Sunday
morning), you stupid 'tard Canuck.

...............yaaaaaawnnnnnn............
Old October 30th 05, 02:05 AM
dxAce

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Stuff whatever you are used to stuffing up it on a Saturday night (GMT Sunday
morning), you stupid 'tard Canuck.

..............yaaaaaawnnnnnn............

Guess you'd better let mommy tuck you in, 'tard boy.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old October 30th 05, 02:07 AM
m II

dxAce wrote:

..............yaaaaaawnnnnnn............

Guess you'd better let mommy tuck you in, 'tard boy.

She died of cancer five years ago and you know that, moron.

mike
Old October 30th 05, 02:14 AM
dxAce

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

..............yaaaaaawnnnnnn............

Guess you'd better let mommy tuck you in, 'tard boy.

She died of cancer five years ago and you know that, moron.

As if I believe a anything some dumbass Canuck says.

LMAO at the 'tard.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old October 30th 05, 06:53 AM

On Sat, 29 Oct 2005 16:56:24 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

Killfile dxAss and you'll clear out 25% of the crap posted
here. I've seen damned little that he posts to be of any use. Insults
about tards, canucks, toters and stems are just more horse**** to be
swept off the stable floor. Find someone useful to idolize.

Stuff a sock way up it, 'tard boy.

Different day, same ****. He's incapable of learning.

Old October 30th 05, 11:53 AM
dxAce

-=jd=- wrote:

On Sat 29 Oct 2005 08:39:47p, m II wrote in message

-=jd=- wrote:

Except DxAce has not (in recent memory) started any OT threads. I can't
recall him ever starting an OT thread. But he certainly has frustrated
the eternal crud out of practically all of the trolls who *do* start OT
threads...

What universe do you live in?

The one that makes reasonable observations. How many OT threads has he
*started* (I count zero) -vs- how many trolls has he *replied* to? How many
paragraphs in reply are prompted by his one-liners on average? One? Two?
Sometimes more?

Name calling and insults by the Ass have done nothing of the sort.

He's merely shown just how immature and
childish he is. The lack of any social skills whatever serves to
embarrass him. His only redeeming features, to set him apart from his
bedfellows, have been his apparent abstinence from necrophilia and
bestiality. His love of war crimes, totalitarian governments and alcohol
abuse seem to be a constant concern, however.

What were you *just* saying about "Name calling and insults"?
Pot?
Kettle?
Black?

Dumb Canuck?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old October 30th 05, 10:51 PM
Beerbelly

On Sun, 30 Oct 2005 00:39:47 GMT, m II wrote:

-=jd=- wrote:

Except DxAce has not (in recent memory) started any OT threads. I can't
recall him ever starting an OT thread. But he certainly has frustrated the
eternal crud out of practically all of the trolls who *do* start OT
threads...

What universe do you live in? Name calling and insults by the Ass have
done nothing of the sort. He's merely shown just how immature and
childish he is. The lack of any social skills whatever serves to
embarrass him.

His only redeeming features, to set him apart from his bedfellows, have
been his apparent abstinence from necrophilia and bestiality. His love
of war crimes, totalitarian governments and alcohol abuse seem to be a
constant concern, however.

mike

Speak of the devil!
Old November 2nd 05, 09:21 AM

On Sun, 30 Oct 2005 06:59:17 -0500, dxAce

On Sun, 30 Oct 2005 02:04:51 GMT, m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Stuff whatever you are used to stuffing up it on a Saturday night (GMT Sunday
morning), you stupid 'tard Canuck.

..............yaaaaaawnnnnnn............

The slobbering, backwoods-Michigan imbecile probably died
years ago, leaving behind a zombie computer that generates the same
tiny set of boring insults to random usenet posts. No sign of
intelligence in ages.

There's NEVER been any sign of intelligence from you, 'tard boy.

Run along now and tote it.

That's the best you can do, right?

dxAce
Michigan