Old November 13th 05, 07:57 PM
Who's Your Daddy, BITCH?

Default Lloyd Davies joins Roger in the Cocksuckers Lounge

Lloyd wrote:

From: "Torvald"

cableone = Long Beach, MS cable provider

Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: 12 Nov 2005 17:16:08 -0800

host 131.22.200.55 = smithers.keesler.af.mil

HI LES LOCKLEAR!

I SEE YOU STILL POST FROM THOSE AIR FORCE COMPUTERS THAT MY TAXES
PURCHASED.

Grow a brain, Woger. According to the Admin of Nimbusters Lloyd hasn't
post to Nimbusters since April. Lloyd imposters are joining your

Grow a brain, Geno. Learn to read headers, and you'd learn something.
It is easy to see that you're on Birch Net and are in the Dallas -
Fort Worth area, just by looking at the NNTP-Posting-Host address that
Google so thoughtfully provided.

My post said that "Torvald" was none other than Les Locklear; it said
absolutely nothing about the web sewer known as NIM Busters or about
its so-called "Admin." Look at the "From:" line that Les used instead
of jumping to false conclusions. Believe it or not, most people don't
give a damn about or bother to read that pathetic board you hang
around.

Do you know how ignorant that smirk makes you look?

Not near as stupid as you. Strike one: I am not in the Dallas/Fort
Worth area. Texas but
not anywhere near Dallas, asshole. Strike Two: I am not Geno. Last I
heard Geno lived
in Oklahoma City. Care for Strike three, dip****?

Oh wait, being a cocksucker I do believe you had one strike to begin
with.

Old November 13th 05, 08:26 PM
Lloyd

wrote in message
Les Locklear is nothing more than Les Locklear at Keesler Air Force
Base,Biloxi,Mississippi,operator of water chillers (or so he once said)
at Keesler and he once said he is going to retire in 2006 (or is it
2007?) and live the life of Riley in Pensacola,Florida.Les,watch out for
them hurricanes in Pensacola.Biloxi Belle movie comes on tv tonight.
cuhulin

Heard Les say on the radio that he was a WG-10 at Keesler AFB,
with the 81 CES/CEOF.

Old November 13th 05, 09:23 PM
Lloyd

On 13 Nov 2005 11:57:31 -0800, Who's Your Daddy, BITCH? wrote:

Not near as stupid as you. Strike one: I am not in the Dallas/Fort
Worth area. Texas butSLAP

Traceroute to the IP address of your present post:

"traceroute 216.212.102.214 (dialup102-214.birch.net)
9 0.so-7-0-0.XL1.DFW13.ALTER.NET (152.63.103.218)
10 POS6-0.GW1.DFW13.ALTER.NET (152.63.103.85)
11 birch-dfw-gw.customer.alter.net (157.130.170.2)
12 host127-26.birch.net (216.212.127.26)
13 * * *"

See that alter.net Birch gateway at Dallas/Fort Worth? After that,
the trace goes into a birch.net dialup server in the area. Maybe
you'd better try out your bogus story on someone who can't do a
traceroute.

not anywhere near Dallas, asshole. Strike Two: I am not Geno. Last I
heard Geno lived (*)

You know, I don't give a flying fsck who you are, but you ARE in the
DFW network area. And Dallas is just a few hours south of Ok City.

in Oklahoma City. Care for Strike three, dip****?

Oh wait, being a cocksucker I do believe you had one strike to begin
with. (**)

My original response was to your idiotic claim that I was talking
about NIM Busters when I was in fact talking about a Usenet post. That
was the giant brain fart that you just ignored once again, and that is
how you managed to look so completely foolish in your original post.

Conversation terminated.

------(footnotes)------
(*) Whether Geno "lived" or not is a matter hotly debated by quality
of life experts, many of whom claim that living in prison is not the
usual indicator of a full and happy life. Martha Stewart disagrees.

(**) This devastating comeback apparently taken from the DeVry
Correspondence School's mail order debate handbook, chapter 33,
authored by its distinguished alumnus, Woger Wiseman.
Old November 13th 05, 09:53 PM

Hey,I see I made a typo or sompin like that.It is the Memphis Belle
movie that comes on tv here at 7:00 PM tonight and guess what?
(say,what?) the Memphis Belle movie comes on tv again tonight at
midnight too.But there are some luverly Belles in Biloxi too.
cuhulin

Old November 13th 05, 09:58 PM

I have been to Keesler Air Force Base twice before back in the 1960's.I
was in the U.S.Army and I spent ten months at Scott Air Force
Base,Illinois and SL-60 near Pacific,Missouri in 1963.SL-60 isn't part
of the Air Force though.
cuhulin

Old November 13th 05, 10:07 PM

I wonder what Martha Stewart is talking about now in between fixin her
salads? There is or used to be a website of hers, www.marthatalks.com
cuhulin

Old November 13th 05, 11:07 PM
Secwet Woger

On Sun, 13 Nov 2005 16:07:02 -0600, wrote:
I wonder what Martha Stewart is talking about now in between fixin her
salads? There is or used to be a website of hers,
www.marthatalks.com
cuhulin

I've always thought that Martha was hot, so when she was put in prison
here in west virginia I left Glendale and drove over for a conjugal
visit. They wouldn't let me in because they said you have to be
married to the woman you're going to visit, but I think it was all a
big fat lie. I bet Martha didn't even know I was at the gate.
woger
Old November 14th 05, 07:57 AM
Who's Your Daddy, BITCH?

Lloyd wrote:
On 13 Nov 2005 11:57:31 -0800, Who's Your Daddy, BITCH? wrote:

Not near as stupid as you. Strike one: I am not in the Dallas/Fort
Worth area. Texas butSLAP

Traceroute to the IP address of your present post:

"traceroute 216.212.102.214 (dialup102-214.birch.net)
9 0.so-7-0-0.XL1.DFW13.ALTER.NET (152.63.103.218)
10 POS6-0.GW1.DFW13.ALTER.NET (152.63.103.85)
11 birch-dfw-gw.customer.alter.net (157.130.170.2)
12 host127-26.birch.net (216.212.127.26)
13 * * *"

See that alter.net Birch gateway at Dallas/Fort Worth? After that,
the trace goes into a birch.net dialup server in the area. Maybe
you'd better try out your bogus story on someone who can't do a
traceroute.

I wouldn't try banking on what you "know". You are a dumbass, most
likely
you've always been a dumbass and when you wake up tomorrow you will
still
be a dumbass.

For your FYI I live closer to Houston than I do Dallas. Keep on
backpedaling though
I'm enjoying your bull****.

Old November 14th 05, 01:12 PM
kk4tl

The BBC is in England. You need to take a DeVry correspondence
course real soon.

As soon as I finish the matchbook school of chainsaw repair.

Meantime check the context of the message - maybe it was an
abbreviation for Balmoral Baptist Church .. maybe ???

Old November 15th 05, 04:17 AM
Roger Leo Wiseman

Lloyd wrote:
On 13 Nov 2005 11:57:31 -0800, Who's Your Daddy, BITCH? wrote:

Not near as stupid as you. Strike one: I am not in the Dallas/Fort
Worth area. Texas butSLAP

Traceroute to the IP address of your present post:

"traceroute 216.212.102.214 (dialup102-214.birch.net)
9 0.so-7-0-0.XL1.DFW13.ALTER.NET (152.63.103.218)
10 POS6-0.GW1.DFW13.ALTER.NET (152.63.103.85)
11 birch-dfw-gw.customer.alter.net (157.130.170.2)
12 host127-26.birch.net (216.212.127.26)
13 * * *"

See that alter.net Birch gateway at Dallas/Fort Worth? After that,
the trace goes into a birch.net dialup server in the area. Maybe
you'd better try out your bogus story on someone who can't do a
traceroute.

I just love people like you who have very little actual knowledge but
are convinced
they know the workings, inside and out of the big bad internet. You
remind me
a lot of Woger himself who frequently makes spelling corrections then
misspells
a word himself.

FYI. Birch has only a couple of hosts. You can be in almost any part of
the country
and have your messages routed the same way. Birch and other
telecommunications
companies do this as an economic measure. For instance I post from
"quest out of Oklahoma City" but I assure you that I do not live in
Oklahoma City or even have a
quest account. I try an explain it to you but it is just too ****ing
complicated for someone
like yourself.

Oh I'm not Geno, either but be free and call me that if you like,
dip****.

Laying Waste to Frank Of Silliland's Silliness K4YZ Policy 454 September 18th 05 02:09 AM
"Typos", Wogie??? Lloyd 2 Policy 7 June 24th 05 06:15 AM
Selling 52 Simplex Radios Rabbi Phil General 20 April 20th 05 11:25 PM
Selling 52 Simplex Radios Rabbi Phil Policy 20 April 20th 05 11:25 PM
Poor obese Nursie K4YZ Michael Coslo Policy 29 April 9th 05 11:50 PM