Old November 30th 05, 03:45 AM posted to alt.crime,alt.politics.republicans,rec.radio.shortwave,us.military.army
John Barnard

Default US admits use of white phosphorous against people in Iraq

Colin Campbell wrote:

On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 05:38:03 GMT, John Barnard wrote:

Ignoring the potential radiological effects, the chemical toxicity is
well-documented. You can't ignore the data on the matter.

Check out : http://www.royalsoc.ac.uk/document.asp?id=1431

Yes, it has a similar human health hazard to that of metallic lead.

I am still waiting for some evidence that DU dust is suspended in the
atmosphere.

--
There can be no triumph without loss.
No victory without suffering.

How quickly it settles is dependent upon the moisture wind in the area. A
heavy rain would mean very little would be suspended prior to settling.
Dry air, without any wind, gives it a little range and all bets are off
with a strong wind. Large particles will settle the quickest and smaller
particles will take more time.

JB

Old November 30th 05, 06:24 AM posted to alt.crime,alt.politics.republicans,rec.radio.shortwave,us.military.army
Colin Campbell

On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 03:45:24 GMT, John Barnard wrote:

Colin Campbell wrote:

[...]

Reference?

It sounds like you are making this up as you go along.

Old December 12th 05, 02:21 AM posted to alt.crime,alt.politics.republicans,rec.radio.shortwave,us.military.army
John Barnard

Colin Campbell wrote:

[...]

might learn something.

JB

Old December 12th 05, 04:56 AM posted to alt.crime,alt.politics.republicans,rec.radio.shortwave,us.military.army
Colin Campbell

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 02:21:08 GMT, John Barnard wrote:

might learn something.

I have.

I am not impressed.

Old December 12th 05, 09:35 AM posted to alt.crime,alt.politics.republicans,rec.radio.shortwave,us.military.army
RHF

JB - Followed your instructions to the "T" {Letter}

1 2 3 and we all say Oh Can-A-Duha ! ~ RHF

Old December 19th 05, 04:17 PM posted to alt.crime,alt.politics.republicans,rec.radio.shortwave,us.military.army
RHF

JB - " Low-level radiation exposure can certainly cause
a number of birth defects. "

Yes - Prolonged repeated Sun Bathing is
not recommended for Pregnant Women.

~ RHF
Old December 19th 05, 05:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Mannnnnn,I use to see them wimmins out there on them beaches and they
aint wearing nuttin but 11 inches of kite string.I used to walk by them
and I would tell them wimmins,,, y'all are going to get cancer like
that,they looked like baked porky pies.One of them 11 inches of kite
strings got up and followed me to my hotel room,Daytona Beach,Florida.
cuhulin

Old December 19th 05, 05:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Bull Frog is the best sun tan loation.
cuhulin

Old December 25th 05, 09:11 PM posted to alt.crime,alt.politics.republicans,rec.radio.shortwave,us.military.army
John Barnard

RHF wrote:

JB - " Low-level radiation exposure can certainly cause
a number of birth defects. "

Yes - Prolonged repeated Sun Bathing is
not recommended for Pregnant Women.

~ RHF
.
.
. .
.

There's a little difference between germline and somatic mutation ;-)

JB