Old December 10th 05, 09:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default FOR SALE ETON E1

Hi,

bought this radio for my son who is in the military. While the
shipment was on its way, he learned that he would be deployed overseas.
Radio is too big and heavy for where he is going.

Like to offer thr radio to members of this group first!
Bought it from SI at the reduced price. Paid 399.96 plus 16.00 for tax
and 26.95 for delivery.
Will pass on the discount by asking an even $ 440.00 ( incl. shipping)

I opened the box and ran it on batteries to make sure it works.
Everything else is untouched.

Will take check, but prefer PayPal.

My eBay rating is 100%

Please correspond by e-maling me directly ata330@...