Old December 10th 05, 07:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default 3950 LSB tonight

there will be a reunion on 3950 tonight be there for the roll call and
then all the check ins and the jammers too

Old December 10th 05, 10:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
The Farting Virgin Mary of Southpark

Default 3950 LSB tonight - drunken Lib Net jibber jabber BS

wrote in message
ups.com...
there will be a reunion on 3950 tonight be there for the roll call and
then all the check ins and the jammers too

the original "Loose Oriface" died several years ago.
(I seem to recall a ham at the time in Clifton doing a
happy-grave-dance at the news also) Not much has changed
however. Still the same tired old **** we heard 5-10-15-20 Years
ago. Same ****ing broken record. Oh well, adleast it keeps em
behing the mic at home instead of at the Legion Hall or the
VFW where they get tanked up on cheap beer and whiskey
hen get behind the wheel of a car for the drive home. Ole Officer
McGillicutty will be on patrol tonight fer sure lookin for these
weavin bums on the road. Old soldiers never die, they just
goto the Legion on Fri/Sat nights and get TANKED. hic...hic...!

ps: The Lica-a-Crotchie net usually starts around 3.955 at 10 PM
then slides down whe the BBC comes on with 100KW at 12 Midnite.

Pour me another drink bartender!

Old December 11th 05, 12:53 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
an_old_friend

Default more of the code **** of the past

The Farting Virgin Mary of Southpark wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
there will be a reunion on 3950 tonight be there for the roll call and
then all the check ins and the jammers too

the original "Loose Oriface" died several years ago.
well we se thefine upstanding hams produced by code testing

Old December 11th 05, 01:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Why dont y'all take that smut to some other usenet news group.Most of us
folks in here are mature adults.(that's not to say I am mature though,I
never brag on myself)
cuhulin

Old December 13th 05, 05:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
K4YZ

Default more of the code #### of the past KB9RQZ Drunk Again And Retasking Subject Lines With Profanities "Just Because"

an_old_friend wrote:
The Farting Virgin Mary of Southpark wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
there will be a reunion on 3950 tonight be there for the roll call and
then all the check ins and the jammers too

the original "Loose Oriface" died several years ago.
well we se thefine upstanding hams produced by code testing

Markie, I was trying to figure out why you went to the trouble of
retasking the subject line with profanities for a subject that wasn't
even in the body of the original message.

Drunk again?

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 9th 06, 12:10 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Default KB9RQZ Drunk Again another steve lie

On 13 Dec 2005 09:29:22 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:
The Farting Virgin Mary of Southpark wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
there will be a reunion on 3950 tonight be there for the roll call and
then all the check ins and the jammers too

the original "Loose Oriface" died several years ago.
well we se thefine upstanding hams produced by code testing

Markie, I was trying to figure out why you went to the trouble of
retasking the subject line with profanities for a subject that wasn't
even in the body of the original message.

Drunk again?

Steve, K4YZ

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

N9OGL SHOW ON TONIGHT!!! N9OGL Policy 9 May 12th 05 02:18 PM
No Radio Australia or New Zealand tonight Telamon Shortwave 4 November 6th 04 09:34 PM
SW rocks tonight Telamon Shortwave 1 May 25th 04 08:54 AM
Did anyone here WBCQ tonight? GO BEARCATS Shortwave 26 May 2nd 04 12:38 PM
Listen to 5070 SW tonight @ 10pm EST for BUSH info! Dave or Debby CB 3 January 21st 04 05:42 PM