Old December 17th 05, 01:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default HELP Finding Sony 2010 Repair Shop

Folks,

I came across your group while searching for a shop which can repair my
Sony 2010. I haven't used mine in years, though I recall it sometimes
"freezing", and thought the AM reception should be better. Could
anyone help me find a good repair shop? I'm also looking for the "fix"
details of how to check the Q303 trans. in the radio's front-end which
I recall could blown, thereby affecting reception. Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

TNX! Michael, Reading, PA

Old December 17th 05, 04:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/gen/page1221.html

Old December 17th 05, 04:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

David wrote:

On 17 Dec 2005 05:07:10 -0800, "
wrote:

Folks,

I came across your group while searching for a shop which can repair my
Sony 2010. I haven't used mine in years, though I recall it sometimes
"freezing", and thought the AM reception should be better. Could
anyone help me find a good repair shop? I'm also looking for the "fix"
details of how to check the Q303 trans. in the radio's front-end which
I recall could blown, thereby affecting reception. Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

TNX! Michael, Reading, PA

http://www.mexconnect.com/mex_/images/virgin.jpg

And yet more proof that David Rickets is indeed mentally ill.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 17th 05, 04:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

There are some people in this news group who build and repair radios.I
would ask them first.However,old 80's years old Otto Wise lives about
five miles West of me and he likes to repair at least one radio a week
just for some extra money.I need to round up some of my favorite old
radios and take them over there and let him check them out for me,before
he kicks the bucket.
cuhulin

Old December 17th 05, 05:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF

DaviD - Ah Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe ~ RHF
[ The Virgin of Guadalupe - Patron Saint of the Americas ]
http://www.mexconnect.com/mex_/images/virgin.jpg
A Promise and Blessing for All of God's Beloved Children
throughout the World and we All Say : amen, Amen. and AMEN !

FWIW - It should be noted that the original Image was of a
Young Women with Black Hair and Brown Skin Coloring
and Native American Features {Aztec Indian}.
http://zedilloworld.presidencia.gob....ios/rostro.gif
[ Photograph of the original image of the Virgin of Guadalupe]
The native Mexicans identified the dark Virgin who spoke in Náhuatl
with the goddess Tonantzin and celebrated her with indigenous rites
within the framework of the Catholic Church.
http://www.cancunsteve.com/guadalupe.htm

Guadalupe - La Virgen Indígena - "La Reina de México"
- by Dale Hoyt Palfrey
http://www.mexconnect.com/mex_/guadalupe.html

Nican Mopohua - Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe
- by Luis Dumois
http://www.mexconnect.com/mex_/trave...guadalupe.html

Our Lady of Guadalupe
http://www.catholic-forum.com/saints/mary0003.htm
Also known as :
Holy Mary of Guadalupe; Virgin of Guadalupe; Maria de Guadalupe
http://zedilloworld.presidencia.gob....ote_12dec.html
On December 12th, 1531, the Virgin of Guadalupe is said to have
appeared to Juan Diego on Tepeyac Hill, bridging two worlds, that of
the Aztec who saw her and that of the Spanish conquerors who now ruled
his land. She has since become the patron and symbol of Mexico, a
country born of this fusion of cultures.

ABOUT - Our Lady of Guadalupe
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Lady_of_Guadalupe
- from Wikipedia the OnLine Encyclopedia.

Our Lady of Guadalupe - Guadalupe, Mexico (1531)
http://www.catholic.org/about/guadalupe.php
Our Lady of Guadalupe - Patroness of the Americas
Our Lady of Guadalupe's Feast Day is December 12th

God Bless The Americas - Amen ~ RHF
.
.
.. .

Old December 17th 05, 05:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

On 17 Dec 2005 09:01:53 -0800, "RHF"
wrote:

Our Lady of Guadalupe - Patroness of the Americas
Our Lady of Guadalupe's Feast Day is December 12th

God Bless The Americas - Amen ~ RHF
.
.
. .

She makes really big candles.

Old December 17th 05, 05:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF

DaviD - Ok... As long as 'you' are not saying
that "SHE" makes 'your' Candle Big ~ RHF

Sony ICF-SW7600 / Sony ICF-SW7600G / Sony ICF-SW7600GR AM/FM Shortwave Radio Information & Links RHF Shortwave 0 January 1st 05 11:02 PM
CHEAP SONY 2010 REPAIR Smokey Shortwave 23 March 28th 04 03:48 PM
Sony 2010 - Repair Shortwave 1 July 19th 03 10:26 PM
Sony 2010 needs repair Jay Mojave Shortwave 5 July 16th 03 11:54 AM