Old February 3rd 06, 01:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Stern Pirate Update

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-f...home-headlines

Anyone got any freqs?

Gary
K4GPB

Old February 3rd 06, 02:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
http://www.latimes.com/business/la-f...home-headlines

Anyone got any freqs?

Gary
K4GPB

LOL! Hilarious.

Old February 3rd 06, 05:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
MnMikew

wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-f...home-headlines

Anyone got any freqs?

Gary
K4GPB

LOL! Hilarious.

I saw that on the news. Mostly local FM pirates broadcasting it now. Wonder
how long it will be for HF pirates to start.

Old February 3rd 06, 08:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
chevyorange

I do record every program straight onto my Mac but not for
rebroadcasting.. in fact, I have no idea why I do it. Just have been
doing it for the last two years.

Old February 4th 06, 12:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Greg

Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: 3 Feb 2006 06:06:39 -0800
Subject: Stern Pirate Update

wrote:
http://www.latimes.com/business/la-f...y?coll=la-home
-headlines

Anyone got any freqs?

Gary
K4GPB

LOL! Hilarious.

Especially where the Sirius guy refers to Stern's show as "intellectual
property".

Greg

Old February 4th 06, 03:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

True. Seems an abuse of the word "intellectual".

Old February 4th 06, 04:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Kevin Garrett

wrote in
ups.com:

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-f...5.story?coll=l
a-home-headlines

Anyone got any freqs?

Gary
K4GPB

I hope you are kidding. This is not being broadcast, and has been going
on long before Stern's move to sirius. It is posted for download in the
usenet newsgroup alt.binaries.howard-stern. People have been making
digital rips and posting to the group for years. Some have even edited
out commercial breaks. Hence the problem.

Kevin

Old February 4th 06, 04:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://all-streaming-media.com/strea...Stern-Show.htm