Old February 24th 06, 10:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Calling the Falklands to be scrapped

I spent two weeks at Fort Jackson,South Carolina in a holding
pattern.Some of us guys were waiting on going to boot camp at Fort
Gordon,Georgia.I was in Company D 5 2 at Fort Gordon,Georgia.For some
reason,(I dont know why) they wouldn't let us go to Augusta to have some
fun.From boot camp,I traveled via Train from Augusta to the East
St.Louis,Illinois Railroad station and caught a midnight Scott Air Force
Bus to Scott Air Force Base,Illinois.I was in ARADCOM at Scott Air Force
Base from January 1963 through October 1963.
cuhulin

Old February 24th 06, 10:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Mike Terry

wrote in message
I spent two weeks at Fort Jackson,South Carolina in a holding
pattern.Some of us guys were waiting on going to boot camp at Fort
Gordon,Georgia.I was in Company D 5 2 at Fort Gordon,Georgia.For some
reason,(I dont know why) they wouldn't let us go to Augusta to have some
fun.From boot camp,I traveled via Train from Augusta to the East
St.Louis,Illinois Railroad station and caught a midnight Scott Air Force
Bus to Scott Air Force Base,Illinois.I was in ARADCOM at Scott Air Force
Base from January 1963 through October 1963.
cuhulin

Very interesting and the connection with Calling the Falklands to be
scrapped is...

Old February 25th 06, 12:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Same as the Brits and the Six Counties in Northern Ireland,,,, and Derry
is still Derry to me.
cuhulin

Old February 25th 06, 12:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.google.com Derry Ireland
cuhulin

Old February 25th 06, 12:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
k35454

Be advised that there are now known to be substantial OIL DEPOSITS in the
Falklands area. I wonder if that has any effect on the decisions of various
countries to grab or retain the Falklands ? k35454.
"Verstaldin" wrote in message
. net...
For a country that was so determined to keep the Falklands, I think I'd be
insulted at this turn of events, especially if I'd lost a loved one in that
war What was the point ?

wrote in message
BBC (Biased Brit Company) keeps on shaving down their Shortwave
service,eh? I didn't agree with that 1982 Falklands "war".
cuhulin

Old February 25th 06, 03:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
MojaveDxer

ST Helena is getting an airport and five star hotel and now this. The
South Atlantic Islands are losing their charm.

Old February 25th 06, 02:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Simon Mason

wrote in message

I didn't agree with that 1982 Falklands "war".
cuhulin

Our overseas dependency was invaded by a foreign power which we overthrew.
What business do you have in Iraq?

cuhulin

Regardless of whichever part/Territory of U.S.A.even if it is a dinky
little Island of anywhere in U.S.A.
U.S.A.is U.S.A.That is the way I look at it.

No ****!
Falklands are UK territory, like your river island.

--
Simon Mason
http://www.simonmason.karoo.net

BBC Calling the Falklands dxAce Shortwave 0 March 4th 05 08:53 PM
Calling Falklands dxAce Shortwave 2 December 14th 04 10:29 PM
CW Testing Question Mike Coslo Policy 52 May 29th 04 09:24 AM
calling kc8qjp calling kc8qjp Keyclowns Are On Notice CB 0 March 27th 04 04:25 AM
BBC: Falklands Service N8KDV Shortwave 1 March 5th 04 09:54 PM