Old June 2nd 06, 04:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Air America - DEAD!

Dearest Stephanie.Unca Sam sent me to Nam (Vietnam) in January
1964.Sure,I learned a few words of the Vietnamese language (mostly for
courting them Vietnamese girls and cussin) just by spending a year over
there.Dearest Stephanie,get in touch with General Michael Smith at
Army.Mil (he was in the 114th Aviation Company with me in Vietnam
www.114thaviationcompany.com ) and ask him how difficult it is to learn
a furrin language.If y'all dont,or wont,speak the English language,,,,,,
then I dont know what y'all are saying and I dont care what y'all (y'all
Germans and Spanish,take note) are saying.I was born in
Carthage,Mississippi on November 5,1941.Speak my Ameican style of the
English language.I dont bow to anybody.
cuhulin