Old July 25th 06, 12:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

Default Choices, Choices, Choices... CW or CB?

That's what you have to decide.

SC

Old July 25th 06, 12:53 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

Default bless you and may you find peace

Slow Code wrote:
That's what you have to decide.

SC

no it isn't
CW as a licenseing requiremtn is on life support and the plug will be
pulled soon

CB has nothing to to do with it

Old July 25th 06, 10:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

RHF wrote:
Slow Code wrote:
That's what you have to decide.

SC

SC - 10-4 Good Buddy ! ) ~ RHF

I give Honor and Respect to any Amateur Radio {Ham} Operator :
Who has built and uses his own Receiver and CW Transmitter
for regular CW use. I will gladly read their posts and listen to
their arguments as to "Why" CW is important to the ARS.
- BUT - "IF" all they have every done is bought ready-made
equipment and claim that CW is necessary to the ARS
- please don't waste my time.

BTW any coment on No tech has bulilt and uses (when he can someone else
to talk ) a ^M AM rig one tube and all old type of design (based on an
old ham 5 meter unit)
.
.
. .

Old July 25th 06, 10:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

an old feind wrote:

RHF wrote:
Slow Code wrote:
That's what you have to decide.

SC

SC - 10-4 Good Buddy ! ) ~ RHF

I give Honor and Respect to any Amateur Radio {Ham} Operator :
Who has built and uses his own Receiver and CW Transmitter
for regular CW use. I will gladly read their posts and listen to
their arguments as to "Why" CW is important to the ARS.
- BUT - "IF" all they have every done is bought ready-made
equipment and claim that CW is necessary to the ARS
- please don't waste my time.

BTW any coment on No tech has bulilt and uses (when he can someone else
to talk ) a ^M AM rig one tube and all old type of design (based on an
old ham 5 meter unit)

Translation?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old July 26th 06, 12:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

"g. beat" @spam protected wrote in
:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
news

That's what you have to decide.

SC

Personally, I would rather have the First Class and Second Class Radio
Telephone back. Thank the broadcasters for lobbying to eliminate that
requirement -- ironic that the industry has been sliding ever since (go
figure) --

That's what happens when you lower standards, why hams don't realize that,
I'll never know. Maybe it's just laziness.

SC

Old July 26th 06, 03:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

Bill Turner wrote:

Construction/design skills and operating skills are two different
things. What does one have to do with the other?

Did you build your own car? Dishwasher? Toaster? Razor?

Why, certainly....and as soon as I stop these multiple, deep lacerations
gushing red, I'll delve a bit deeper into the ...

Honey..is that ambulance here yet? I'm getting real faint.....

Old July 26th 06, 07:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

Old July 26th 06, 07:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap