Old August 24th 06, 02:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Ron Ron is offline

Default Bush's Draft is starting

First of all, it's President Bush.

Secondly, wait until a terrorist blows your family to kingdom come. You'll
be one of the first to be asking how this could ever happen to you.

Did you serve in Viet Nam? You sound like someone who has no idea what it
means to serve your country.

Just stick a sock in it.

wrote in message
ups.com...
http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/08/22/mar...all/index.html -
How long till we'll be drafting high school kids? It looks like we're
having another Vietnam.
And our "Christian" president has just voiced his endorsement of the
"morning after pill".

Old August 24th 06, 04:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.misc

wrote:

" Mission Accomplished "..

Remember?

http://www.dmoma.org/lobby/exhibitio...omplished.jpeg

Funny how he resembles a drunken Prince Charles....

mike
Old August 24th 06, 04:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.misc

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/08/22/mar...all/index.html -
How long till we'll be drafting high school kids? It looks like we're
having another Vietnam.

Hey Dude, Relax..

" Mission Accomplished "..

Remember?

http://www.dmoma.org/lobby/exhibitio...omplished.jpeg

Note: There is excellent reason to believe that the Department of
Defense is deliberately not reporting a significant number of the dead
in Iraq. We have received copies of manifests from the MATS that show
far more bodies shipped into Dover AFP than are reported officially. The
actual death toll is in excess of 10,000. (See the official records at
the end of this piece.)

http://www.tbrnews.org/Archives/a2474.htm
Old August 24th 06, 07:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.misc

wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/08/22/mar...all/index.html -
How long till we'll be drafting high school kids? It looks like we're
having another Vietnam.
And our "Christian" president has just voiced his endorsement of the
"morning after pill".

Yeah sort a realist isnt he..hard for you libs to take...

Old August 24th 06, 10:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.misc
L. L. is offline

oups.com...

wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/08/22/mar...all/index.html -
How long till we'll be drafting high school kids? It looks like we're
having another Vietnam.
And our "Christian" president has just voiced his endorsement of the
"morning after pill".

We're going to need a draft if things keep up as they are. One day they're
pulling for a "pull out" of Iraq, now I'm hearing we're in it for the LONG
haul because of all the civil unrest, etc. Yep - another Vietnam. At least
in that respect - Saddam Hussein was right......

And just WHERE are those "Weapons of Mass Destruction" we went in there to
find - the initial cause of the war? Seems to me, someone screwed up. Either
our "intelligence" wasn't so freaking intelligent OR the man named Bush -
LIED. IF they'd have left Schwarzkoptf (sp?) finish the job, we probably
wouldn't be there now. That is a prime example of our leaders handcuffing
the military. If you're going to war - SHOW NO MERCY. Patton is probably
rolling over in his grave at the mockery. The enemy plays by NO rules, so
why the hell do WE?

Yeah man, with Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, N. Korea all bubbling to a boil, the
**** could really hit the fan. A draft would have to bring in LOTS of people
to deal with that. Christ, they'll have to re-enlist the veterans who've
been out for a while - even those crippled by bombs, etc - to maintain
equipment to their ability. They won't have time to train new people to do
much more than shoot a gun.

Just my 2 cents.

L.

Old August 24th 06, 10:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.misc

On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 17:14:20 -0400, "L." wrote:

Yeah man, with Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, N. Korea all bubbling to a boil, the
**** could really hit the fan. A draft would have to bring in LOTS of people
to deal with that. Christ, they'll have to re-enlist the veterans who've
been out for a while - even those crippled by bombs, etc - to maintain
equipment to their ability. They won't have time to train new people to do
much more than shoot a gun.

Just my 2 cents.

Three words leap to mind:

screwed,

blued,

and

tattooed.
Old August 24th 06, 10:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.misc

In article ,
"L." wrote:

And just WHERE are those "Weapons of Mass Destruction" we went in there to
find - the initial cause of the war? Seems to me, someone screwed up. Either
our "intelligence" wasn't so freaking intelligent OR the man named Bush -
LIED.

Since Congress saw the very same intelligence - and then voted for the
war - that means the intelligence wasn't so freaking intelligent!

If "Bush LIED" then all of Congress LIED also. Everyone seems to
conveniently forget this.

Mike
Old August 24th 06, 10:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.misc

http://www.motherjones.com/news/feat...01/12_405.html
Old August 25th 06, 04:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.misc
L. L. is offline

"Mike" wrote in message
In article ,
"L." wrote:

And just WHERE are those "Weapons of Mass Destruction" we went in there
find - the initial cause of the war? Seems to me, someone screwed up.
Either
our "intelligence" wasn't so freaking intelligent OR the man named Bush -
LIED.

Since Congress saw the very same intelligence - and then voted for the
war - that means the intelligence wasn't so freaking intelligent!

If "Bush LIED" then all of Congress LIED also. Everyone seems to
conveniently forget this.

Mike

Whats to forget? THE WHOLE FREAKING THING WAS A LIE. Doesn't matter WHO
"started" it or "supported" it. FACT IS - we've got 2000 plus dead soldiers
now due to this LIE. A LIE IS A LIE IS A LIE - no matter how started or
allowed to go on. BUSH, CONGRESS, whoever - ALL are responsible for this
Travisty. THEY ALL have to accept blame - after all, THEY are in command.
AND if our so called intelligence isn't so intelligent, then maybe we should
look a tad harder before going into a war. Hussien made an ass of all of
them. Maybe he did wrong and he's on trial now for it, but he WAS right!

L.