Old November 24th 06, 02:09 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

Default Group poll.

"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...
"U-Know-Who" wrote in
:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...
Joe Bloe wrote in
news
On Tue, 21 Nov 2006 00:54:50 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

"U-Know-Who" wrote in
:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
k.net...
(Jeffrey Herman) wrote in
:

John Smith wrote:
Idiot, check your spelling, it's "group troll."

Well, let's see if he ment "poll" or "troll":

0 2 4 6 8 10
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
POLL-O-METER

So what appliances does everyone hope Santa brings them for Xmas?

HF, VHF, UHF, KENWOOD, YAESU, ICOM, Cobra?

I couldn't think of anything for myself, so I hope I just get a
some componants and a new soldering iron for projects so I can keep
moving forward in ham radio.

SC

And spell check for your PC. :-)

Which one do you have? I want Santa to bring me a different one. The
one you have doesn't work.

SC

Clip and paste to "Word for Windows". . . It's got the best spell
checker in the market. Just leave it running in the backgrould and
call it up when you need to type out a letter or two.

Thanks, I'll pass that on to U-Know-Who, but he probably don't have
word, just computer games.

SC

I have Office Pro 2003

WOW

SC

I ran your posts through it. It said to please excuse the idiot in Colorado
who can't afford a high-speed connection.

Old November 25th 06, 04:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

wrote in message
On 24 Nov 2006 09:28:00 GMT, Steveo wrote:

"U-Know-Who" wrote:
"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...
"U-Know-Who" wrote in
:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...
Joe Bloe wrote in
news
On Tue, 21 Nov 2006 00:54:50 GMT, Slow Code
wrote:

"U-Know-Who" wrote in
:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
k.net...
(Jeffrey Herman) wrote in
:

John Smith wrote:
[...]

I gues you are trying convnce me that you arw ole woger

WTF are you babbling about?

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Old November 28th 06, 12:22 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

"U-Know-Who" wrote in
:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...
"U-Know-Who" wrote in
:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...
Joe Bloe wrote in
news
On Tue, 21 Nov 2006 00:54:50 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

"U-Know-Who" wrote in
m:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
k.net...
(Jeffrey Herman) wrote in
:

John Smith wrote:
[...]

Your CB radio not back from the repair shop so you got to attack real
radio operators? I knew you went for those "easy-to-burn-up' Cobra and
Galaxy brand appliances.

Oh, and I don't live in colorado, I'm ya alls next door neighbor.

Howdy Neighbor. Heee Heee Heeeeeeee!
SC