Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 16th 04, 04:17 PM
- - Bill - -

Bill wrote:
Unless something has changed dramatically, the shipping for packages isn't
the same at all. The last time I shipped something to Hi many years back (An
old Yaesu 560) I was shocked by the amount that it cost to ship. And UPS
ain't no bargain to begin with!!

I don't know about UPS and Hawaii but USPS and Puerto Rico follow the
same rate chart as the mainland. Those of us who live outside the '48'
tend to be aware of the costs and if we're the ones paying I don't see
why there should be a limitation by the seller.

Bill M/KP4

Subject: Cleaning out 35 year old Shack w3cqh Boatanchors 0 December 6th 04 10:23 PM
Cleaning out 35 year old Shack Bill M Boatanchors 3 December 4th 04 09:38 AM
Shack Cleaning KU4YP Boatanchors 18 February 22nd 04 07:51 PM
Shack Cleaning KU4YP Equipment 38 February 22nd 04 07:51 PM
Shack Cleaning KU4YP Equipment 0 February 16th 04 06:07 AM