Old May 17th 04, 07:33 PM
LW

Default Dayton

There was a "bulletin" (8.5x11 sheet of paper) on the window of the
ticket sales office stating in LARGE RED LETTERS that Hamvention
*will* be at Hara again next year.

Trying to squelch any rumors about condos, etc, like we've heard for
the last 2 or 3 years, I guess.
Old May 17th 04, 10:06 PM
MRR

This same announcement was made over the intercom system to all at Dayton on
Saturday several times.

Ron W7MRR

om...

Old May 18th 04, 02:58 AM
LW

"MRR" wrote ...

This same announcement was made over the intercom system to all at Dayton on
Saturday several times.

This was my 5th trip to Dayton - Hara is getting old and tired and grungy.

And they're not investing in "paint'n wallpaper".

Probably just a matter of time.
Old May 18th 04, 01:46 PM
dbn

If you can get DARA to move the convention to Vegas more power to you!
Since DARA are the folks that do all the work they are the ones that say
where it happens. Also just vecause Dayton is the mother of all
hamfestsMOHF does not mean its the national cnvention, it just plays one
on TV

--
If I am tired now, why do I have to RETIRE later?

Dayton Hamvention at Hara Arena Until 2007 Mike Terry Shortwave 0 December 13th 04 03:21 AM
Dayton report Mike Coslo Policy 0 May 17th 04 04:03 AM
FS: Lots of Stuff going to Dayton John Goller, k9uwa Swap 4 May 10th 04 10:12 PM
FS: Lots of Stuff going to Dayton John Goller, k9uwa Boatanchors 0 May 9th 04 05:31 AM
Dayton hamvention's new requirements for 2004 laborkei Swap 0 July 8th 03 03:24 AM