Old June 2nd 04, 03:07 PM
Urei

I guess we're all "wiseasses"?

Nope.
Just you and me.
Old June 2nd 04, 03:08 PM
Urei

I guess we're all "wiseasses"?

If you're interested, make an offer.
If you're not, don't post.
Old June 3rd 04, 02:58 AM
DeWayne

"Urei" wrote in message
I guess we're all "wiseasses"?

Nope.
Just you and me.

LOL

Old June 3rd 04, 02:59 AM
DeWayne

"Urei" wrote in message
I guess we're all "wiseasses"?

If you're interested, make an offer.
If you're not, don't post.

Well Mr. moderator, I will certainly stop posting : )

Old June 7th 04, 07:07 AM
Urei

If you're interested, make an offer.
If you're not, don't post.

Wow, your attitude is certainly one making me want to do business with
you.

Hell, that attitude worked for Andrew Dice Clay...
--

My attitude??? What's wrong with posting an item for sale and not including a
price? Why should I have to deal with somebody that, apparently, has no
Old June 7th 04, 08:38 PM
jakdedert

Urei wrote:
If you're interested, make an offer.
If you're not, don't post.

Wow, your attitude is certainly one making me want to do business
with you.

Hell, that attitude worked for Andrew Dice Clay...
--

My attitude??? What's wrong with posting an item for sale and not
including a price? Why should I have to deal with somebody that,
apparently, has no interest in my stuff, but wants to criticize my
post? Are you interested in anything I have for sale?

Well, arguably, that could actually be called an 'auction,' assuming you are
looking for the best offer. OTOH, you didn't include those words, but in
the best circumstances, completing a sale over the internet usually involves
eight or ten emails. That's with a price given. Not including a price
makes the process even more tedious.

It's what drives people to ebay....

jak

Old June 7th 04, 08:59 PM
Urei

Well, arguably, that could actually be called an 'auction,' assuming you are
looking for the best offer. OTOH, you didn't include those words, but in
the best circumstances, completing a sale over the internet usually involves
eight or ten emails. That's with a price given. Not including a price
makes the process even more tedious.

It's what drives people to ebay....

jak

Jak, Do you actually have an interest in what I'm selling, or are you just
looking for a good argument?
This is not an auction, doesn't resemble one at all, and is merely an offer
to sell without the price. It doesn't make anything "more tedious", except in
your mind. It doesn't drive people to ebay. Top buck does that. If you'd like
to see pics of anything I'm selling, along with asking prices, let me know and
I'll put you on the list.
Mike.
Old June 7th 04, 10:06 PM
jakdedert

Urei wrote:
[...]

Well, Mike...it's a public forum--and you asked--in a public forum
(indicating that you wanted public comment) the following:
"My attitude??? What's wrong with posting an item for sale and not including
price? Why should I have to deal with somebody that, apparently, has no
interest in my stuff, but wants to criticize my post?
Are you interested in anything I have for sale?"

Interesting that you clipped that little bit from your reply to me. Had you
left it in, it would have answered the question and ended this bit of mental
masturbation. No...I'm not looking for an argument and will drop this
thread once I answer your question (again).

You, OTOH, might reread the entire thread and re-evaluate your attitude,
given that you are trying to sell something...ie: that you want people whom
you've never met, to send you money based on your promise. Given only the
info posted so far here, I'd say that was a perilous gamble. Of course even
the nicest-sounding guy could end up seriously screwing one over; but the
odds are much greater when dealing with a demonstrated a-hole.

And BTW...since you asked, yes, I'm interested in every one of your
recievers. They all look like nice mechandise...and no...I wouldn't 'even'
consider dealing with you.

jak