Old June 9th 04, 02:50 PM
Lou

Default Siren-PA info?

Hi All,

I'm looking for info - particularly tech info such as schematics, etc for
the following:

1 - Federal Interceptor Siren/PA
1 - Code 3 Model 3100

If you have such, let me know cost for them (copies ok) and shipping. Please
reply directly.

Thanks,

Lou

Old June 11th 04, 10:06 PM
Ryan, KC8PMX

If the first one is a Federal Signal product, I would check their website.
Also, check out www.galls.com as they sell products from both
companies...... Galls may also be able to direct you where to find that
stuff.

Ryan

Old June 13th 04, 08:19 PM
Lou

I got a reply from Galls already and they gave me the specific folks I need
to e-mail. Have done so and am awaiting word back. I didn't even think of
Galls, as I usually try to find info someone may have available.

Thanks again,