Old August 17th 04, 03:44 PM
NA1A

Default Ebay Alert Update

Try DHL next time. I have had enough with FedEx in the past as well. Found
DHL to be much better and more reasonable also.

"Clif Holland" wrote in message
It's called egg on face.

It turns out that I filled out the paperwork wrong for overseas shipping

and
they billed me for taxes and duty. It took 3 days to find out the truth

from
Fedex and it's all getting straightened out.

Now in the truth is stranger than fiction file, Fedex charged the bill to

an
American Express account I closed over a year ago?????? The first I knew
about all this is when I got the Amex bill...

I have apologized to the buyer and now to the newsgroup..

--

Clif Holland, KA5IPF
www.avvid.com

--

Clif Holland, KA5IPF
www.avvid.com

"Clif Holland" wrote in message
I shipped 2 items to a guy in Germany using his Fedex account number. He

got
them and then refused to pay the Fedex bill. Fedex then billed my credit
card. I will not ever ship using someone elses account again. Also my

Fedex
account is closed.

--

Clif Holland, KA5IPF