Old February 12th 05, 11:17 AM
B.R. Smith

Anytime someone wants to pay in some way out of the ordinary, it is a
red flag that it is a scam. No one should need to "hear of this scam"
to realize that's what it is.

On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 07:59:15 -0800, "Alan"
wrote:

No, it's a million billion years old. Geez. We get it - YOU have
heard of the scam. Perhaps others just aren't as bloody wise
(or OLD) as you.

This is 50 years old.

On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 15:32:57 GMT, "RADIOMAN"
wrote:

Have any of you guys seen this.. Someone wants to buy something from
you..
They offer you a check for WAY above the amount you are asking for your
item.. Then they expect you to SEND THEM THE CHANGE!!

WOW..

Now I am no ROCKET SCIENTIST.. BUT THAT'S A SCAM LOOKING FOR A SUCKER!!!

Buyer Beware Its Me Again ! Swap 7 November 8th 03 08:13 PM
BEWARE ! eBay scammer Dan Conti Scanner 17 October 28th 03 05:07 AM
BEWARE ! eBay scammer Dan Conti Swap 17 October 28th 03 05:07 AM