Old March 19th 05, 03:53 AM
farfromsane

Yep...rape the environment, and sell off our government to the Saudis so we
can all drive useless gas-hog SUV's, Hummers, and whatever piece of ****
Dodge decides to put a Hemi in.

America is doing it to themselves for the sake of status and horsepower.
Sad.

"George Orwell" wrote in message
In article
Bruce in Alaska wrote:

Illogical rant seeing as how that very same Congress has been run by the
Repuglicans for oh so many years now. Clinton/Gore never passed a bill,
the Congress did it. I bet you'd be the last to give credit to Clinton
for a booming ecomony but while you're busy telling us it wasn't him to
credit, you'll be the first to try and blame. You can't have it both ways!
You just make sure you don't fall into one of those big holes they're
going to dig in your state searching and ruining for oil, just so they
can get a whopping 2.5% of the total gas we need.

Old March 19th 05, 11:16 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"George Orwell" wrote in message
In article .net
"Dan/W4NTI" wrote:

But he was only left run off the leash in the last 3 years. That would no
longer be a Clinton problem.

Your saying that in the last 3 years, Powell lost his mind? I doubt it
happened that fast.

Dan/W4NTI

Old March 20th 05, 04:34 PM
Bob Miller

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 21:23:23 GMT, "Dan/W4NTI"
wrote:

"Bob Miller" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 20:14:16 -0600, Leonard Martin
wrote:

In article ,
George Orwell wrote:

In article .net
"Dan/W4NTI" wrote:

I'm afraid the "luckiest" we got this year was when Powell left. You can
bet if this is a bush appointee, he knows little more than how to nod
his
head up and down. In fact, bush and/or his boys might think that BPL
means, "beer party later."

He's a Republican.
If it helps big business he'll be for it.
Any other interest that gets in the way of business will be shown the
door.
That's the way they've been since AFTER Teddy Roosevelt.
Yet some of you will still be surprised.

Leonard

Since he's Republican, there's probably more wrong with him than
right. But he did side with the FCC Democrats and voted against the
consolidation of media outlets under few owners. Maybe there's hope?

Bob
k5qwg

Of course you ALL know that Powell was appointed by Clinton, don't ya?

Dan/W4NTI

Yes, I believe he was one of the Republican appointees who were
required, regardless of who was in the White House. Bush elevated him
to FCC head.

Bob
k5qwg