Old April 25th 06, 06:31 AM posted to rec.radio.swap
D Peter Maus

Default CB amps & The Law

Old April 26th 06, 04:50 AM posted to rec.radio.swap
Mike Burch

IonSpot wrote:
I ran a pair of 6JG6's driven by a Utica Town&Country II in 1970 as
KCR-1567.

No internet nit-pickers back then to deal with...just some TVI on the family
TV set.

Been a ham now for 30-plus years...a little 11 Meter hi-jinx never hurt me,
or anyone else for that matter.

Ya know, that is an excellent point really. What does it hurt? Can it
ever be stopped? Nope.. I wish I still cared about stuff like that
but I just don't. Have fun with your cb amp who ever you are, life is
short . :-) Best wishes.
Mike Burch K8MB
Apache Junction, AZ

Broken amps and radios wanted Rick Svihlik CB 0 September 5th 05 03:54 PM
FS: ( 2 ) MIRAGE VHF AMPS W9CAR Swap 0 June 20th 05 08:15 PM
Low noise -- op amps K7ITM Homebrew 0 January 7th 05 06:41 PM
Go Amps Go SteveJ CB 13 May 25th 04 02:05 PM
FCC to make CB Amps Legal again! WA3MOJ Policy 2 April 28th 04 04:07 AM