Old May 11th 06, 01:05 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.cb.skip,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
Steveo

Default Fred, Mopy-Dopy, & Dr DeadDick

"Big Red Ham" wrote:
Yep........those are the main group assholes!

two keyqueens and a hammie tough guy! the 3 amigos!

LOL!

I enjoy reading and learning from "an_old_friend". He actually
conducts himself according to the amateur code while you amateur policy
asswipes do not.

As far as Moped-doped I actually talked to him in person at dayton one
year. He's actually not bad in person. Dumb as ****, but not bad.

Are you addressing me? You wouldn't have the change purse to identify
yourself to me in person at Dayton.

Thanks for the flowers anyway, asshat.

--
30/GB/Month http://NewsReader.Com/
Old May 11th 06, 01:11 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.cb.skip,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
Big Red Ham

Yep........those are the main group assholes!

two keyqueens and a hammie tough guy! the 3 amigos!

LOL!

I enjoy reading and learning from "an_old_friend". He actually
conducts himself according to the amateur code while you amateur policy
asswipes do not.

As far as Moped-doped I actually talked to him in person at dayton one
year. He's actually not bad in person. Dumb as ****, but not bad. I
don't know Dr DeadDick, but I seen his types over and over again. I
think its so ****ing funny to watch you idiots get so ****ed over
usenet postings. How you take serious a statement posted here I'll
never know. I do know you idiots have provided many laughs ! I salute
"an_old_friend". He's your puppet master and I enjoy watching him make
you squirm.

Old May 11th 06, 04:24 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.cb.skip,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
Dr.Death

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Big Red Ham" wrote:
Yep........those are the main group assholes!

two keyqueens and a hammie tough guy! the 3 amigos!

LOL!

I enjoy reading and learning from "an_old_friend". He actually
conducts himself according to the amateur code while you amateur policy
asswipes do not.

As far as Moped-doped I actually talked to him in person at dayton one
year. He's actually not bad in person. Dumb as ****, but not bad.

Are you addressing me? You wouldn't have the change purse to identify
yourself to me in person at Dayton.

Thanks for the flowers anyway, asshat.

--
30/GB/Month http://NewsReader.Com/

Maybe he will attend again. Make sure to take pics. LOL

Old May 11th 06, 04:46 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.cb.skip,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
Steveo

"Dr.Death" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
Thanks for the flowers anyway, asshat.

Maybe he will attend again. Make sure to take pics. LOL

Again? The wankstain will avoid me at all costs..dayton, toledo,
detroit..etc

It's nice to know they think about me sometimes.
Old May 11th 06, 05:00 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.cb.skip,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
Big Red Ham

Dr.Death wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Big Red Ham" wrote:
Yep........those are the main group assholes!

two keyqueens and a hammie tough guy! the 3 amigos!

LOL!

I enjoy reading and learning from "an_old_friend". He actually
conducts himself according to the amateur code while you amateur policy
asswipes do not.

As far as Moped-doped I actually talked to him in person at dayton one
year. He's actually not bad in person. Dumb as ****, but not bad.

Are you addressing me? You wouldn't have the change purse to identify
yourself to me in person at Dayton.

Thanks for the flowers anyway, asshat.

--
30/GB/Month http://NewsReader.Com/

Maybe he will attend again. Make sure to take pics. LOL

well, dr deaddick posted as commanded. bwhaahahahahahaa!

it has to be funnier than hell to **** with you over the air! you must
be a regular cb rambo on ch 19..............hahahahahahahahha!!!!

how in the **** can you take this **** so serious? jeeze you're
stupid!

i like the posts from "an_old_friend". as far as anything in common, i
don't know him except by his posts. by far he's a much more socialable
than most here. ofcourse, by far you are the single toughest
mother****er ever to grace my computer screen! LOL!!!!!!

dr deaddick, thanks for the laughs at your expense!

Old May 11th 06, 05:56 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.cb.skip,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
an_old_friend

Big Red Ham wrote:
Yep........those are the main group assholes!

two keyqueens and a hammie tough guy! the 3 amigos!

LOL!

I enjoy reading and learning from "an_old_friend". He actually
conducts himself according to the amateur code while you amateur policy
asswipes do not.

i try more or less althought i have made an excption in the case
robeson who goes truly beyond the pale

As far as Moped-doped I actually talked to him in person at dayton one
year. He's actually not bad in person. Dumb as ****, but not bad. I
don't know Dr DeadDick, but I seen his types over and over again. I
think its so ****ing funny to watch you idiots get so ****ed over
usenet postings. How you take serious a statement posted here I'll
never know. I do know you idiots have provided many laughs ! I salute
"an_old_friend". He's your puppet master and I enjoy watching him make
you squirm.

frankly I do fear theese guy take theslves that seriously, a thought
that should frighten anyone

but such flatery may turn my head

Old May 11th 06, 06:02 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.cb.skip,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
an_old_friend

Fred wrote:
On 10 May 2006 17:11:14 -0700, "Big Red Ham"
wrote:

Yep........those are the main group assholes!

two keyqueens and a hammie tough guy! the 3 amigos!

LOL!

I enjoy reading and learning from "an_old_friend". He actually
conducts himself according to the amateur code while you amateur policy
asswipes do not.

You know nothing of my on air conduct and rest assured it is better
than yours.

he ws refing i think to your ng conduct which is disgusting hateand
hate filled

You are a cancer on the air waves.

you have no way of knowing such
Mark is a leftwing,
radical homosexual with a sick agenda and no life.

all wonrg here I am RIGHT wing Bisexaul who thinks sexuality shoud not
used as a club in the ngs or in life, the notion of let and let live in
what you are calling a sick agenda fred

I doubt he is any
better when operating his radio and if he communicates by voice as
well as he does on Usenet...

llet you said you don't know

the simple facts i am dys;exic says nothing about my vioce

never know. I do know you idiots have provided many laughs ! I salute
"an_old_friend". He's your puppet master and I enjoy watching him make
you squirm.

Are you in touch at all with reality?

cetain ly more in contact than you

yu called a former secatray of the Log Cabin republican a left wing
radical

OTOH you and your brothers here have made e sadly start to reconsider
myposition on hate crimes laws, congrats on YOUR eforts to promote a
law wing agenda

Old May 11th 06, 06:58 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.cb.skip,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
an old friend

Fred wrote:

wrote:

Yep........those are the main group assholes!

two keyqueens and a hammie tough guy! the 3 amigos!

LOL!

I enjoy reading and learning from "an_old_friend". He actually
conducts himself according to the amateur code while you amateur policy
asswipes do not.

You know nothing of my on air conduct and rest assured it is better
than yours.

he ws refing i think to your ng conduct which is disgusting hateand
hate filled

And his is above reproach?

not entirely some of his remarks about wiseen are below the belt
How about yours?

entiely above repoach
You are stupid. Die of
HIV.

You are a cancer on the air waves.

you have no way of knowing such

LMAO, I have talked to the yutz and have listened to him many times.

you have ? then you lied in claiming he could not judge yours

Mark is a leftwing,
radical homosexual with a sick agenda and no life.

all wonrg here I am RIGHT wing Bisexaul who thinks sexuality shoud not
used as a club in the ngs or in life, the notion of let and let live in
what you are calling a sick agenda fred

You smell like a commie. You have a radical left-wing, pro-homo agenda
and you use your fagness to attack people on Usenet.

coies have a smell

get help

I am right wing and I don't use my sexuality to attack people you utry
to sexaulity to attack people

Are you in touch at all with reality?

cetain ly more in contact than you

WTF do you respond to posts that are not in response to you?

if you want to a private chat take off the USENET
We all
know you are a flake and have no idea what reality is, so your defense
of him is an indictment of his stupidity.

I understand reality

yu called a former secatray of the Log Cabin republican a left wing
radical

That hardly makes you a Republican. BTW...

wrong agin

OTOH you and your brothers here have made e sadly start to reconsider
myposition on hate crimes laws, congrats on YOUR eforts to promote a
law wing agenda

Prove a crime happened.

i why I never claim one had? but you have convinced that speech like
your should have legal penalities
You are a ****ing Nazi-fag.

nazifag

more name calling
If anyone
disagrees with your sickness you attack them and accuse them of a hate
crime.

no I don't

if hey tell to DIE i call them on on there hate speech

learn the differnce
Don't read my posts if you don't like what I have to say. I
never nym-shift like you, asshole.

shove your keybaord up that fat ass of yours I read what USENET posts I
like and respond to them as I see fit

Die of HIV.

no nor is it likely to happen
your use that is prooof you are pretty sick youself it is horible
diease and killing off the africans heterosexauly BTW

Old May 12th 06, 06:10 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.cb.skip,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
Dr.Death

"Big Red Ham" wrote in message
oups.com...
well, dr deaddick posted as commanded. bwhaahahahahahaa!

Can't even be original, that's dogie's line and has been for years.

it has to be funnier than hell to **** with you over the air! you must
be a regular cb rambo on ch 19..............hahahahahahahahha!!!!

I don't use 19. The local channel is 10, but I spend a great deal of time
freebanding. You can usually find me on the upside of triple 5.

how in the **** can you take this **** so serious? jeeze you're
stupid!

Your stupid if you think I take this for anything but amusement. Watching
you troll for me amuses me to no end.

i like the posts from "an_old_friend". as far as anything in common, i
don't know him except by his posts. by far he's a much more socialable
than most here.

You two should hook up, sounds like love at first post.

ofcourse, by far you are the single toughest
mother****er ever to grace my computer screen! LOL!!!!!!

Damn straight!

dr deaddick, thanks for the laughs at your expense!

That's funny coming from the "Big Red Dork"

Old May 12th 06, 04:28 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.cb.skip,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
an old freind

Dr.Death wrote:
"Big Red Ham" wrote in message
oups.com...
well, dr deaddick posted as commanded. bwhaahahahahahaa!

Can't even be original, that's dogie's line and has been for years.

why bother when it fits

Fred Judd (G2BCX) Shaun Brennan General 4 August 15th 09 10:22 AM
Fred, Mopy-Dopy, & Dr DeadDick Steveo Policy 11 July 30th 06 01:45 AM
Fred, Mopy-Dopy, & Dr DeadDick Steveo CB 12 July 30th 06 01:45 AM
mopy be nimble I-Heart-N8 CB 8 March 19th 06 07:42 AM
Fred Again?? hugh Scanner 0 July 14th 03 05:44 AM