Old December 1st 06, 06:05 AM posted to alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default an ontopic post about code

wrote:

the one I prefer does not

Mark:

Take a look at this link, the software is shareware, claims to work with
ANY windows app. I am hoping it might be worth your time, look for the
download link, I have not tried it.

http://www.sharewareconnection.com/spell-magic.htm

Regards,
JS
Old December 1st 06, 10:15 AM posted to alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

John Smith wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message
ups.com...
do it because I'm already in a high stress job and he's cheap
entertainment.

73

Steve, K4YZ

If you are NOT SC, you are his brother... indeed the
glitch/mis-configuration/error or settings which have been introduced
into your news reader/poster is a dead giveaway!

Nope.

The IP Address and servers are complete proof that I do NOT share
any annonymous character's "address".

Perhaps your "high stress" job leads you to commit such mistakes? You
really should look into getting some help with that "little problem" of
yours, they have done wonders with new medications, yanno? grin

Sounds like Lennie, to me....

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 1st 06, 05:36 PM posted to alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

K4YZ wrote:
Nope.

The IP Address and servers are complete proof that I do NOT share
any annonymous character's "address".

Sounds like Lennie, to me....

Steve, K4YZ

To anyone with even an elementary understanding of anonymous proxies,
anonymous remailers, zombie backdoors, etc., the ability to change ones
IP address and header details is simplistic, indeed, with little time
spent anyone can appear to be "coming" from anywhere in the world.

You waste my time. Worse, you think us all idiots here. You remind me
of the "street smart" prosecutors and defense attorneys who stack jurys
with members of little or no technical knowledge and then call in
"expert witnesses" and propose arguments of technical details to boggle
their minds.

You have only proven that you, yourself are either ignorant to such
technical details, or else you are indeed street smart, I favor the
latter in this case (however, if you in the dark about such things, 15
minutes on google will enlighten you.)

JS
Old December 1st 06, 07:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

K4YZ wrote:
The IP Address and servers are complete proof that I do NOT share
any annonymous character's "address".

Steve, K4YZ

You might enjoy viewing the headers associated with this post, it is the
result of doing nothing, except proxy-ing though a very high security
proxy--now what country do you think I am in? And, if you had to use
the headers to find out?

JS

Old December 1st 06, 11:14 PM posted to alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

wrote in message
On Thu, 30 Nov 2006 22:05:10 -0800, John Smith

the one I prefer does not

Mark:

Take a look at this link, the software is shareware, claims to work with
ANY windows app. I am hoping it might be worth your time, look for the
download link, I have not tried it.

http://www.sharewareconnection.com/spell-magic.htm

I use it some but it is very cumbersome and certainly unuable due to
time constraints when some like robeson is in full vioce or keyboard
is you prefer

Regards,
JS

Don't waste your time sounding intelligent, Mark! God forbid you'd miss a
chance to dump on any of Steve's posts at least six times each.
Steve Robesin is apparetly to you what Lloyd Davies is to Roger Wiseman. He
stalks, you punce.

Old December 2nd 06, 01:41 AM posted to alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

John Smith wrote in :

Slow Code wrote:
"John Smith" wrote in
:

"K4YZ" wrote in message
ups.com...
do it because I'm already in a high stress job and he's cheap
entertainment.

73

Steve, K4YZ

If you are NOT SC, you are his brother... indeed the
glitch/mis-configuration/error or settings which have been introduced
into your news reader/poster is a dead giveaway!

You're as looney as Markie, John. Stop trying to figure out who
everyone is and maybe try to work on being a good radio operator. Then
maybe your presence on the internet will be valuable.

SC

No trouble at all...

Noticing who the idiots are is easy, more so in your case, but easy with
most of 'em...

JS

You still hoping to be a good radio operator some day or did you decide to
pack it in like Markie?

SC
Old June 2nd 07, 04:15 AM posted to alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default just broowing this old post

On Jun 1, 11:07?pm, wrote:
On Fri, 01 Dec 2006 09:36:47 -0800, John Smith

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
[...]

Dlod it would help if you went and found some gruop where everybody is
indeed stupid to try your misderection tricks in

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams

woger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/

Mark, why would I need a group where everyone is stupid when I have
you? You seem to have enough stupidity to cover the entire group.
Like I've said and you can believe what you want to believe, I really
don't care, I only post under this nym or my own call, I don't need
mulitple nyms, I have no need, one is sufficent and appears that it
still is because you have been unable to detect who I am. Think for a
minute Mark, what purpose would it serve to have multiple nyms? None.

Dloyd

www.kb9rqz.blogspot.com

Old June 14th 07, 11:26 PM posted to alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

wrote:

K4YZ wrote:
[...]

larry face facts you have no proof

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams

woger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/

If you had to use CW to save someone's life, would that person die? Dirk Policy 1057 December 21st 06 01:29 PM
You'll probably never have to use CW to save a life. Slow Code Policy 189 December 14th 06 10:46 AM
Want Money? Try this Out gh CB 1 March 24th 05 10:27 AM
Response to "21st Century" Part One (Code Test) N2EY Policy 6 December 2nd 03 03:45 AM
My response to Jim Wiley, KL7CC Brian Policy 3 October 24th 03 12:02 AM