Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 29th 08, 05:10 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Censored post ...

If you ever think about posting to the moderated group, don't ...

Here is an example of a censored post, of mine:

A 5 KW amplifier is not lawful for use under Part 97. Please strike
reference on any resubmit. - K3FU

Your message has been rejected because it describes or advocates
activities that we reasonably believe to be in violation of United
States Law or Federal Communications Commission Regulations (or
similar laws and regulations in other countries, if you are not a
U.S. person).

Please read the charter of rec.radio.amateur.moderated at:

http://www.panix.com/~rram/usenet/rram/index.html

Please direct any queries to .

Thank you,

- Moderation Team.

follows
From
Mon Jul 28 22:55:40 2008
by mail2.panix.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 35D8C3480D
for ; Mon, 28 Jul 2008

22:55:40 -0400 (EDT)

From: John Smith
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.moderated