Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 17th 04, 03:50 PM
Butch

You need a Predator. Do a search for "predator antenna" Made for RVs
and SUVs!

Butch KF5DE

Jeremy Salch wrote:
Anyone ever setup a screwdriver on a RV and have it work very well ?

I have one installed but it preforms very poorly compared to
how well it worked on my car.

I think it is not working very well because the entire antenna is next to
the side of the motorhome.. and on my car.. only maybe the bottom 2 feet
of it were beside another surface.

I guess another question would be.. does anyone know if it would possibly
work better if it could be mounted at an angle instead of directly
vertical?

more screwdriver data H. Adam Stevens, NQ5H Antenna 0 January 25th 04 04:16 PM
Question on HS Screwdriver land installation Paul Braun Antenna 2 November 13th 03 08:06 PM
DK3 screwdriver antenna and artificial ground Pierre Antenna 5 October 14th 03 04:05 PM
screwdriver antenna jwsmid Antenna 2 September 22nd 03 07:06 PM
Predator Mobile Screwdriver Antenna Butch Antenna 1 September 15th 03 03:44 PM