Old May 23rd 10, 02:09 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Computer model experiment

On May 22, 7:43*pm, tom wrote:
On 5/22/2010 7:08 PM, Art Unwin wrote:

Is that *a good example of what you call conversation?
* Waves and wavelength !!!
Talk with Mister B?
I would do that at a drop of the hat if the outcome was that you
wouldn't engage me in conversation for a hundred years as you promised
him.
I left you a clue with respect to water and the
collecting of Neutrinos but again I over estimated
your interlect
* I don't think I can go much lower, you as a person has already hit
rock bottom.
Hey a question for you. Richard lives alone, so does Kotar .Possibly
the other regular hacker also. Would I be correct that you also have
to live alone as you seem to fit the standard model of driving people
away?

So desperation is setting in now. *He is grasping at straws about which
he has no knowledge.

Let's try a similar useless tactic!

Have you stopped beating your wife Art?

tom
K0TAR

Tom I just can't see you holding your tongue or being civil for any
length of time! It is quite obvious that you have to live alone. Me? I
just celebrated my 50th anniversary with my wife. Monday we all
celebrate my daughters wedding anniversary where all the tribe will
appear. Another great evening on the horizon. Eat your heart out. And
yes, you called it right, your comment was a useless tactic.
Old May 23rd 10, 02:52 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
tom tom is offline

On 5/22/2010 8:09 PM, Art Unwin wrote:
So desperation is setting in now. He is grasping at straws about which
he has no knowledge.

Let's try a similar useless tactic!

Have you stopped beating your wife Art?

tom
K0TAR

Tom I just can't see you holding your tongue or being civil for any
length of time! It is quite obvious that you have to live alone. Me? I
just celebrated my 50th anniversary with my wife. Monday we all
celebrate my daughters wedding anniversary where all the tribe will
appear. Another great evening on the horizon. Eat your heart out. And
yes, you called it right, your comment was a useless tactic.

Just as useless as yours, since you know nothing of what you speak about
myself and others. That was my point. Duh.

tom
K0TAR
Old May 23rd 10, 02:54 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
tom tom is offline

On 5/22/2010 8:09 PM, Art Unwin wrote:

So desperation is setting in now. He is grasping at straws about which
he has no knowledge.

Let's try a similar useless tactic!

Have you stopped beating your wife Art?

tom
K0TAR

Tom I just can't see you holding your tongue or being civil for any
length of time! It is quite obvious that you have to live alone. Me? I
just celebrated my 50th anniversary with my wife. Monday we all
celebrate my daughters wedding anniversary where all the tribe will
appear. Another great evening on the horizon. Eat your heart out. And
yes, you called it right, your comment was a useless tactic.

And you didn't, as usual, answer the question. Have you stopped beating
your wife?

tom
K0TAR
Old May 23rd 10, 03:26 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On May 22, 8:54*pm, tom wrote:
[...]

I imagine the beating of a wife would procede the sessation of the
above so you would know nothing about the latter until desertion came
about.
Some time ago I saw a man argueing with himself
which was the mirror image of himself as he looked outside. Is that
where you get your experience from
and your need to win at all times?
Old May 23rd 10, 03:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
tom tom is offline

On 5/22/2010 9:26 PM, Art Unwin wrote:

I imagine the beating of a wife would procede the sessation of the
above so you would know nothing about the latter until desertion came
about.
Some time ago I saw a man argueing with himself
which was the mirror image of himself as he looked outside. Is that
where you get your experience from
and your need to win at all times?

I generally continue until things are resolved, while you just start a
new thread.

tom
K0TAR

Old May 23rd 10, 05:16 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On May 22, 9:36*pm, tom wrote:
On 5/22/2010 9:26 PM, Art Unwin wrote:

I imagine the beating of a wife would procede the sessation of the
above so you would know nothing about the latter until desertion came
about.
Some time ago I saw a man argueing with himself
which was the mirror image of himself as he looked outside. Is that
where you get your experience from
and your need to win at all times?

I generally continue until things are resolved, while you just start a
new thread.

tom
K0TAR

Is that how your ex wife characterised you after you challenged her
every day after day? I start a new thread in the hope of getting rid
of you. But when I talk antennas you turn to trash because you know
nothing else other than being a hate full and evil person . Read your
own past postings some time and characterise the person behind what
you read. Not very pleasing right!
Old May 23rd 10, 10:34 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Uzytkownik "K1TTT" napisal w wiadomosci
On May 22, 6:07 pm, "Szczepan Bialek" wrote:

I am using only old theories proved by experiments. Art is probably
trying

to do the new.
The same was with Maxwell. He did the new. May be that Art's hipothesis
the
teachers adopt to teaching.
S*

antennas do not have to be grounded.

"A wire that runs from the motor to the machine's frame to absorb stray
electric charge. Chassis ground is used when it is not possible to connect a
grounding conductor into the earth. "

" how are antennas on satellites
grounded??

To chassis. Your mobile phone also.

do satellites become massive positive charges in space as

they keep shooting off electrons...

They mainly transmit. So chassis is enough. Chassis must has the large area
to dissipate/absorb the electrons from space.

again, this is going no where,

when you have read another hundred years of science and are ready to
believe what has been well proven over that time period maybe we can
have a conversation.

Take a glance at: http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/On_Phy...Lines_of_Force
And tell us what is your opinion on Maxwell's model of the aether..

S*

Old May 23rd 10, 12:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On May 23, 9:34*am, "Szczepan Bialek" wrote:
Uzytkownik "K1TTT" napisal w ...
[...]

argh, one wikipedia article and you are an expert. good bye cruel
usenet, i have real antennas to work on... including the ferromagnetic
pointy ended non-grounded and yet uncharged ones that art can't
explain. you guys enjoy your delusions.
Old May 23rd 10, 03:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On May 22, 1:49*am, "Szczepan Bialek" wrote:
How far into space does the electron plasma effect extend?

As far as light do.

When I was in college, I observed a stream of electrons emitting a
glow that traveled at the speed of light to my eyes which evolved to
detect photons, not electrons. Since photons can do that, why is there
a need to introduce the concept of invisible, undetectable, massless,
virtual electrons in free space? What is the electron density of free
space?
--
73, Cecil, w5dxp.com
Old May 23rd 10, 05:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On May 21, 3:55*am, Roy Lewallen wrote:

So what should we expect the gain of a very short dipole
to be if we could make one with no (resistive) loss?

An "infinitesimal," center-fed, linear dipole has a peak directivity/
gain of 1.5, or 1.76 dBi. Getting any r-f energy to flow on it takes
some real heroics, though.

RF