Old March 10th 11, 01:54 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
tom tom is offline

Default Radio waves faster than light

On 3/9/2011 3:24 AM, Szczepan Bialek wrote:
napisal w wiadomosci

So why did you bring it up?

On Oct. 28 2007 radio echo appeared after 2.4s.

What echo? You shouted from a mountain? Be specific, use examples.

But I am steel loking for the evidences that the speed of radio waves is
temperature and wave lenght dependant.
S*

You won't see it except when it's not in vacuum and then it's very
difficult for people like you to detect it. You actually have to do
something.

Jim wrote: "interplanetary space also is very slightly dispersive (due to
the small,
but non-zero, ion content)"

Are many people who detect physical phenomenon. I am looking for the
description.
S*

Those comments had no relation whatsoever to what I said. You are
blathering again. As usual.

tom
K0TAR

Old March 10th 11, 08:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"tom" napisal w wiadomosci
. net...
On 3/9/2011 3:24 AM, Szczepan Bialek wrote:
napisal w wiadomosci

So why did you bring it up?

On Oct. 28 2007 radio echo appeared after 2.4s.

What echo? You shouted from a mountain? Be specific, use examples.

My first post: "" Using such a pulse pattern makes the echo, which arrives
back from the
moon 2.4 seconds later". From: http://www.rense.com/general79/haarp.htm

"During the experiment, which was carried out on Oct. 28 and 29, 2007, the
radar signals from HAARP were at 7.4075 MHz and 9.4075 MHz"

I do not know the distance to Moon on that days but for the mean distance
384 000 km the speed is:

2x384 000/2.4 = 320 000 km/s."

At that time the Moon was at perygeum so the speed was 300 000.

But I am steel loking for the evidences that the speed of radio waves
is
temperature and wave lenght dependant.
S*

You won't see it except when it's not in vacuum and then it's very
difficult for people like you to detect it. You actually have to do
something.

Jim wrote: "interplanetary space also is very slightly dispersive (due to
the small,
but non-zero, ion content)"

Are many people who detect physical phenomenon. I am looking for the
description.
S*

Those comments had no relation whatsoever to what I said. You are
blathering again. As usual.

Speed of light in air, glass, water is temperature (mirage) and
wavelenght.dependent.

In space should be the same, but for Tesla's waves.
S*

Old March 11th 11, 03:48 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
tom tom is offline

On 3/10/2011 2:05 AM, Szczepan Bialek wrote:
napisal w wiadomosci
What echo? You shouted from a mountain? Be specific, use examples.

My first post: "" Using such a pulse pattern makes the echo, which arrives
back from the
moon 2.4 seconds later". From: http://www.rense.com/general79/haarp.htm

"During the experiment, which was carried out on Oct. 28 and 29, 2007, the
radar signals from HAARP were at 7.4075 MHz and 9.4075 MHz"

I do not know the distance to Moon on that days but for the mean distance
384 000 km the speed is:

2x384 000/2.4 = 320 000 km/s."

I recorded the audio from the 2008/01/19 test. Did you?

What measurements did you get from it?

I am very interested.

I have reportable results. It was a perigee plus or minus your
location. And I have a correction factor for the delay from the HAARP
site to my location in Minnesota.

Do you know your location?

What do you have for results?

tom
K0TAR
Old March 11th 11, 09:29 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"tom" napisal w wiadomosci
et...
On 3/10/2011 2:05 AM, Szczepan Bialek wrote:

I recorded the audio from the 2008/01/19 test. Did you?

What measurements did you get from it?

I am very interested.

The "full Moon" was on 2008/01/22. The distance was about 365 000 km.

I have reportable results. It was a perigee plus or minus your location.
And I have a correction factor for the delay from the HAARP site to my
location in Minnesota.

Do you know your location?

What do you have for results?

I am a reader only.
S*

Old March 11th 11, 05:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Szczepan Bialek wrote:

"tom" napisal w wiadomosci
et...
On 3/10/2011 2:05 AM, Szczepan Bialek wrote:

I recorded the audio from the 2008/01/19 test. Did you?

What measurements did you get from it?

I am very interested.

The "full Moon" was on 2008/01/22. The distance was about 365 000 km.

The Moon being full has nothing to do with it's distance from Earth or
it's radio reflectivity.

You are a babbling idiot.

I have reportable results. It was a perigee plus or minus your location.
And I have a correction factor for the delay from the HAARP site to my
location in Minnesota.

Do you know your location?

What do you have for results?

I am a reader only.

And a very poor one at that.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.

Old March 12th 11, 12:09 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
tom tom is offline

On 3/11/2011 3:29 AM, Szczepan Bialek wrote:

The "full Moon" was on 2008/01/22. The distance was about 365 000 km.

Which is irrelevant being 3 days later than the HAARP test.

What do you have for results?

I am a reader only.

How unsurprising. You DO nothing. Except repeat theories which were
proven incorrect over 100 years ago.

S*

tom
K0TAR
Old March 12th 11, 12:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
tom tom is offline

On 3/11/2011 3:29 AM, Szczepan Bialek wrote:

The "full Moon" was on 2008/01/22. The distance was about 365 000 km.

Quite incorrect, since perigee was 366435 km on the 19th. Your number
is way too low for what it would have been on the 22nd.

Do you ever check anything for correctness?

tom
K0TAR
Old March 12th 11, 08:26 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Uzytkownik "tom" napisal w wiadomosci
et...
On 3/11/2011 3:29 AM, Szczepan Bialek wrote:

The "full Moon" was on 2008/01/22. The distance was about 365 000 km.

Which is irrelevant being 3 days later than the HAARP test.

What do you have for results?

I am a reader only.

How unsurprising. You DO nothing. Except repeat theories which were
proven incorrect over 100 years ago.

Longer waves travel faster in air and glass. The same is in real space. But
I do not know how much. So I am asking.
S*

Old March 12th 11, 08:40 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Uzytkownik "tom" napisal w wiadomosci
et...
On 3/11/2011 3:29 AM, Szczepan Bialek wrote:

The "full Moon" was on 2008/01/22. The distance was about 365 000 km.

Quite incorrect, since perigee was 366435 km on the 19th. Your number is
way too low for what it would have been on the 22nd.

Do you ever check anything for correctness?

I am asking if radio waves are faster than light.
Now is possibility to measure the both between the Earth and Moon and speed
of radio waves between Mars and Earth..
For centuries is possibility to measure speed of light in space between
Jovian and Earth.

Probably the Moon is to close to the Earth to pick up the difference. Is it
enough at full correctness?
S*

Old March 12th 11, 11:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
tom tom is offline

On 3/12/2011 2:26 AM, Szczepan Bialek wrote:
Uzytkownik napisal w wiadomosci
et...
On 3/11/2011 3:29 AM, Szczepan Bialek wrote:

The "full Moon" was on 2008/01/22. The distance was about 365 000 km.

Which is irrelevant being 3 days later than the HAARP test.

What do you have for results?

I am a reader only.

How unsurprising. You DO nothing. Except repeat theories which were
proven incorrect over 100 years ago.

Longer waves travel faster in air and glass. The same is in real space. But
I do not know how much. So I am asking.
S*

You are incorrect. But explaining it would do no good, as you have
proven that you do not listen and can not learn.

tom
K0TAR

Which is faster, text or Morse Code? [email protected] Shortwave 9 February 18th 09 09:00 PM
Light, waves or particles Art Unwin Antenna 3 November 24th 08 07:13 PM
Radio Waves help!! DC Antenna 4 December 7th 06 12:49 AM
Announcement - The Radio-Mart Red Drap Is Now Second Rate - We Now Have Blue-Sky-Radio's Blue-Green Drap Fading . . . Into The Bright-White-Light ! {Come Into The Light !} RHF Shortwave 3 September 22nd 06 08:08 AM
Traveling Waves, Power Waves,..., Any Waves,... pez Antenna 10 December 13th 03 02:43 PM