Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 17th 04, 05:43 PM
Arrow146

Default To those that said it would not work

Remember back when some said my Open Stub J-pole (OSJ) design
Would not work very well.
Just take a look at 25 reviews at
A HREF="http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/1613"eHam.net Reviews - OSJ Model
J146/440/A
or
http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/1613

See if you can find the ONE review that did not give it a
5 out of 5 rating.

Changing the way J-Poles are made, "Simply the Best"

73 Al Lowe N0IMW
ArrowAntenna.com