Old November 2nd 07, 12:57 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default Yaesu FRG-7 dial light problem solved.

Thanks for all the replies and suggestions.

I am in Denver, and Fistell's a long-time local electronics
supply house whose life has been in limbo since death of
original owner had some 12-14 volt bulbs which I successfully
installed. The lamps came with the rubber insert bushings . . .

Price was $2.49 each. This was for the MAIN tuning dial on the
radio which uses TWO.

There are six other lamps, 4 for the PRESELECT dial and
2 for the MHz dial (which are still good). But these are apparently
a slightly different bulb according to the schematic & parts list.

They have about 50 more similar `wheat grain' lamps.
Their part number for this bulb is: BPCY-0081001

For anyone interested, Fistell's is at 1001 Bannock St, Denver.
Phone: 303-393-6000

Bill, KC0IZI
Old November 2nd 07, 06:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

In article ,
wrote:

For anyone interested, Fistell's is at 1001 Bannock St, Denver.
Phone: 303-393-6000

Are they still open? When I was working at DFW airport last year,
we went by their place (and I want to think it was in Aurora) to
find it was all boarded up. Wound up paying Digi-Key to overnight
some connectors to us.
--scott

FRG-100 FM pickup problem - solved (long) [email protected] Shortwave 6 March 19th 05 04:31 AM
Sideband problem solved Vinnie S. CB 16 February 17th 05 02:34 AM
RFI problem solved! Brian Shortwave 45 December 19th 04 03:07 PM
Dots Problem Solved Jim Thornton Shortwave 5 June 24th 04 06:23 PM
*FINALLY* problem solved at Radio Shack.......... Dxluver Shortwave 41 March 16th 04 04:54 AM