Old December 30th 04, 01:47 PM
W4UDX

Default eBay madness!

Check out this insane bidding!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...keTra ck=true

Old December 30th 04, 01:52 PM
dxAce

W4UDX wrote:

Check out this insane bidding!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...keTra ck=true

Why do you worry about how others decide to spend THEIR money?

Problems?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 30th 04, 02:01 PM
Zebito Coog

"W4UDX" wrote in message
Check out this insane bidding!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...keTra ck=true

Two ebay amatures, ego bidding - great for seller If he can get the money.

Old December 30th 04, 02:01 PM
Zebito Coog

Old December 30th 04, 02:08 PM
W4UDX

I don't care how they spend their money, I just thought it was good for a
laugh. I guess anal people like yourself would not see the humor in it. So I
guess I have a problem with anal people.

Old December 30th 04, 02:11 PM
dxAce

W4UDX wrote:

I don't care how they spend their money, I just thought it was good for a
laugh. I guess anal people like yourself would not see the humor in it. So I
guess I have a problem with anal people.

I've got a problem with 'tard boys!

So I guess it all evens out.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 30th 04, 02:50 PM
Scott Dorsey

In article , dxAce wrote:
W4UDX wrote:

Check out this insane bidding!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...keTra ck=true

Why do you worry about how others decide to spend THEIR money?

Problems?

Because it raises price standards for everyone else. Next time you go to
buy an item at a hamfest, the guy selling it will say, "well, I hear one of
these went for a million dollars on Ebay..." Inexperienced bidders who don't
know what things are worth, and bidding wars between people who desperately
have to have an item, tend to raise the overall market value of an item more
than it should be.
--scott