Old December 30th 04, 08:44 PM
Bill M

Dee Flint wrote:

"PowerHouse Communications" wrote in message

Eighty-four dollars ($84) doesn't really seem all that insane to me...
What
do you run, a tin can with string?

Something has changed on eBay. Earlier today, it showed several thousands
of dollars.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

Hehe...looks like K7HBC pulled his $10,000.00 bid. See bottom of the page.
He apparently meant $100.00 and the gbp333(9) guy was bidding up against
that max. I wonder if gbp333(9) feels stoopid or happy (or both) right
about now?

-Bill
Old December 30th 04, 10:08 PM
Antonio I0JX

I see 107.50$. Not bad, what is the problem?

73

Tony, I0JX
Old December 30th 04, 10:08 PM
Antonio I0JX

Old December 30th 04, 11:03 PM
Bob

I does not appear he has any problem, lots of crazy bidding happens on
ebay. Often times an item will sell for more than it can be had for new.

I doubt if anyone has a 'problem' with this, but that does not exclude
the inevitability others may find it quite amusing...

Recently a Uniden apco25 scanner sold for $710 plus s&h, yet they're
readily available for $549 new with warranty.

I'm sure many people found that hilarious...
(maybe your humor routines are offline...

Happy New Year to all!
B.

dxAce wrote:

W4UDX wrote:

Check out this insane bidding!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...keTra ck=true
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5740462346&fromMakeTra ck=true

Why do you worry about how others decide to spend THEIR money?

Problems?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 31st 04, 12:23 AM
Antonio I0JX

Recently a Uniden apco25 scanner sold for $710 plus s&h, yet they're=20
readily available for $549 new with warranty.

Look at that $80$ gift certificate sold for $152.50 =
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=3D6732187071

Tony, I0JX

Old December 31st 04, 01:38 AM
Jeff

"Antonio I0JX" wrote in message news:ZZ0Bd.348727

Look at that $80$ gift certificate sold for $152.50

Tony, I0JX

Notice the 0 rating of the buyer,,,, wonder how long it took
him to figure out he bought a box of rocks. LOL...... That auction
was a scam,, big time.

Jeff

Old December 31st 04, 01:38 AM
W4UDX

That's exactly what I wanted to do - humor people. Then the " 'tard boy"
parrot attacked......

. ..