Old May 17th 04, 04:10 PM
The Bougieman

Default My angry Dr. Laura rant

Ok. Rant time.

I was listening to the Dr. Laura Schlessinger radio talk show the
other day. Have you heard this? I freakin' love it. Gets me all riled
up. People from all over North America call in (over 60,000 callers a
day!) and ask her advice on their daily quandaries. The "Doctor" then
hauls her ass up on top of her ivory tower of moral superiority, and
proceeds to berate her devoted flock like they're 7 year old retards
with **** filled diapers. Anyway, today she was fervently babbling
about how "shacking up" and "having sex out of wedlock" is "the most
disturbing thing there is". Uh.. even more disturbing than running
over toddlers with a tractor? Even more disturbing than slowing
slicing your genitals with a rusty razor? Even more dis...

Well, needless to say, Dr. Laura is a moronic hag. Have you seen this
hypocrites un-doctored nude pictures on the net? It's 100% fun
listening to her angrily rail against the people who make/use/sell
porn while you jack off to a dozen pictures of her pale but perky tits
and hairy pussy. It's really one of the most simple but pure pleasures
a listener of her show will ever have in life. Especially that one
with her legs spread wide open.

Perhaps Sacramento CA. journalist Anita Creamer put it best:
"She posed in pigtails, hands on hips. She smiled brightly for the
camera, flirting and saucy and delighted, naked as the day she was
born. We wouldn't bother to care if she weren't such a sanctimonious,
mean spirited, god awful witch."

Man, when that **** hit the fan, I thought for sure Schlessinger was
gonna finally disappear under some far off religious rock. Her first
rather pathetic defense was to dishonestly claim they were "fakes".
Then, after she lost her court case to have them suppressed, she got a
big, fat, juicy painful lesson in humility after she went on the air
to state that she found them "embarrassing". Eventually the source was
revealed to be veteran Los Angeles radio broadcaster Bill Ballance, a
man who was pivotal in getting Schlessinger her start in radio, and
took the photos in 1978, while the pair of them were having an AFFAIR
during Schlessinger's first marriage! Oh sweet irony, how I adore ye.

She's really no different than Rush Limbaugh, that fat hateful dope
fiend. What the hell is with these right wing religious nuts? They
judge, condemn, and preach, and then take part in sins just as bad or
worse than those that they were ****ing and moaning about in the first
place. How about the 237 Pedophile priests in Boston up on 45 million
dollars worth of rape and molestation charges? Christ, I rest my case.

Wait.... I don't wanna rest my case. I'm having waaaay too much fun
ranting about Dr. Laura. I remember one of her callers asking if she
should let her 9 year old kid attend a coed sleepover party. Now, this
prudish, ignorant radio host could have said something like "that
would not be practical or appropriate" or some concerned parental
bull****, but instead the insane harpy flew off the handle and accused
the parents who were throwing the party of "living out their sexual
fantasies through their children". -snort-

Another classy moment from a show I heard last year was when she
claimed that society can't allow gay people - or as she horrifically
calls them: "biological errors" - to get legally married, because "a
legal precedent would be set" and we'd then have to "allow people who
have sex with their parents to get married to one another" (?!?) That
**** is just crazy enough to be hilarious. Mind you, her homophobic
comments were determined to be in violation of the human rights
provision of the Canadian Broadcasting Code of Ethics, and she lost
the majority of her stations in Canada. Ha ha. Luckily, C-Fun 1410 am
here in Vancouver continues the weekday afternoon "family values"
insanity.

The important thing to remember kids, is that Laura Schlessinger is
neither a medical doctor nor accredited in a discipline one would
traditionally look to for the generation of expertise in moral,
societal, or spiritual matters. She's just a lying hypocritical
****face with a radio show.

Perverts: The Doctor Laura porn is here. Have fun!
www.konformist.com/drlaura.htm
and he
www.bartcop.com/laura1025.htm

Old May 18th 04, 03:45 AM
Rich Wood

On 17 May 2004 15:10:12 GMT, (The Bougieman)
wrote:

I was listening to the Dr. Laura Schlessinger radio talk show the
other day. Have you heard this? I freakin' love it. Gets me all riled
up. People from all over North America call in (over 60,000 callers a
day!) and ask her advice on their daily quandaries.

Let's put this into perspective. There may be 60,000 callers who
attempt to reach the show. Telco can give you a report on the number
of attempted calls. Only a few of those actually make it to the
guillotine. I'm surprised there aren't more masochists within some
radio signal.

To be fair I have to reveal that Laura Schlessinger and I intensely
dislike each other. She once tried to get me fired because I
consistently pointed out that my host, Dr. Joy Browne, was a real
psychologist and Schlessinger was s Physiologist. Howard Stern called
her a "gym teacher."

Well, needless to say, Dr. Laura is a moronic hag. Have you seen this
hypocrites un-doctored nude pictures on the net?

This is very old stuff. As much as I dislike and disrespect her I
think the release of those pictures was a terrible betrayal of trust.
How many of us took such pictures when we discovered Polaroid cameras?
Supposing you had a companion and you took pictures of each other. It
would have been done with the full expectation of privacy between you
both.

The pictures were taken before she became perfect. So she lied a
little in denying thery were her. She was finally pressured into
admitting to a little imperfection as a young woman. Certainly nothing
she'd do as an old woman who has seen the light, accepted God and a
huge paycheck.

Eventually the source was
revealed to be veteran Los Angeles radio broadcaster Bill Ballance, a
man who was pivotal in getting Schlessinger her start in radio, and
took the photos in 1978, while the pair of them were having an AFFAIR
during Schlessinger's first marriage! Oh sweet irony, how I adore ye.

Again, this was pre-perfection. I had no respect for Schlessinger, so
there was none to lose. However, I did respect Ballance. His betrayal
of her caused me to lose respect for him.

Another classy moment from a show I heard last year was when she
claimed that society can't allow gay people - or as she horrifically
calls them: "biological errors" - to get legally married, because "a
legal precedent would be set" and we'd then have to "allow people who
have sex with their parents to get married to one another" (?!?) That
**** is just crazy enough to be hilarious.

It's shtick. Unfortunately for her it cost her network the loss of $30
million in billing. The Gay community was extremely effective in
targeting her advertisers. When there's no legitimate argument for
something they grab at straws and suggest it'll result in people
marrying animals. The Radical Religious Right is very creative and
seem to turn their sexual fantasies into predictions of the future.

Mind you, her homophobic
comments were determined to be in violation of the human rights
provision of the Canadian Broadcasting Code of Ethics, and she lost
the majority of her stations in Canada.

The US has no such code of ethis. In fact, with our FCC we never know
what the rules are until we've broken them and have a whopping fine
staring us in the face.

The important thing to remember kids, is that Laura Schlessinger is
neither a medical doctor nor accredited in a discipline one would
traditionally look to for the generation of expertise in moral,
societal, or spiritual matters. She's just a lying hypocritical
****face with a radio show.

Listen to her show with the same rubbernecking approach you'd take at
seeing a serious traffic accident. The only difference is the accident
was an accident. Calling the show is simple masochism.

She is a Doctor of Physiology. She's not a Theologian (her book was
written by a Rabbi). Taking her advice is like hiring a Proctologist
to perform brain surgery.

Rich

Old May 24th 04, 11:43 PM
Bobby The D

(The Bougieman) wrote in message news:

Ok. Rant time.

I was listening to the Dr. Laura Schlessinger radio talk show the
other day. Have you heard this? I freakin' love it. Gets me all riled
up. People from all over North America call in (over 60,000 callers a
day!) and ask her advice on their daily quandaries. The "Doctor" then
hauls her ass up on top of her ivory tower of moral superiority, and
proceeds to berate her devoted flock like they're 7 year old retards
with **** filled diapers.

If you dislike her so much, don't listen.

From what I've heard of her, most of her advice seems to be along the

lines of "get a spine, take responsibility for your life and do the
right thing". I that this is out of step in these politically correct
times where nothing bad that happens to you is your fault, you're a
victim and someone else should be made to pay.

So she's not a psychologist, neither are "Ann Landers" or Dear Abby
and they dish out all sorts of dubious advice too. Or is it OK for
them because they're in the paper and not on the air?

Dude, you really need to lighten up.

Old May 25th 04, 03:55 PM
Cooperstown.Net

So she's not a psychologist, neither are "Ann Landers" or Dear Abby
and they dish out all sorts of dubious advice too. Or is it OK for
them because they're in the paper and not on the air?

No, it's OK for them because they don't brand themselves with the doctorate,
thereby claiming professional expertise that only a tiny fraction of the
audience would know was in an unrelated field.

Jerome

Old May 26th 04, 11:46 PM
Bobby The D

"Cooperstown.Net" wrote in message news:

So she's not a psychologist, neither are "Ann Landers" or Dear Abby
and they dish out all sorts of dubious advice too. Or is it OK for
them because they're in the paper and not on the air?

No, it's OK for them because they don't brand themselves with the doctorate,
thereby claiming professional expertise that only a tiny fraction of the
audience would know was in an unrelated field.

So are you equally opposed to Dr. Demento? Does he have a doctorate in Dementia?

She has the degree, she's entitled to use the title.

Old May 27th 04, 05:20 AM
Scott Dorsey

Bobby The D wrote:

So are you equally opposed to Dr. Demento? Does he have a doctorate in Dementia?

It's honorary. The guy who gets me is Dr. Science. He has a master's degree.
--scott

In Science.

Old May 27th 04, 05:20 AM
Cooperstown.Net

So are you equally opposed to Dr. Demento? Does he have a doctorate in
Dementia?

Dr. Demento is as fictional a character as Captain Kangaroo. Radio does
indeed entertain us with imaginary characters brandishing imaginary credentials.
Invoking this fact is a rather weak defense of a radio performer who proclaims a
real credential and addresses the issues of real callers. I trust that the
production company for Marcus Welby, M.D., for example, had an orderly procedure
for dealing with the medical questions they no doubt occasionally received.
Perhaps a form letter advising professional medical attention, rather than
Laura's approach of ridiculing the questioner on air.

In fact, I'm perfectly comfortable leaving the question of Laura's use of
her degree to those who enforce the fraud statutes. I'm disputing your
suggestion that a lower standard has been applied to Ann and Abby because they
appear in print.

Jerome

Old May 27th 04, 07:20 AM
Peter H.

In fact, I'm perfectly comfortable leaving the question of Laura's use of her
degree to those who enforce the fraud statutes.

While Quacktor Laura was on KFI, before the Jacor buyout, that is, she used the
degree (a real PhD in Psychology, not a PhD in an unrelated field as is hers)
of another KFI host against her.

The Quacktor claimed to the relevant state licensure board that this other host
should be sanctioned for practicing psychotherapy on the air.

(The fraud statues are not relevant here. The state's business and professions
code is).

So Much For THAT Rant.... Steve Robeson K4CAP Policy 74 June 15th 04 05:40 AM
Who IS Roger Wiseman And Why Is He Angry? JJ Policy 4 May 19th 04 04:08 AM
Angry Stebie! Len Over 21 Policy 2 January 22nd 04 08:31 PM
Rant Michael A. Terrell Homebrew 17 October 24th 03 04:42 AM
Another Self-Humiliating LenniRiffic Rant Leo Policy 52 October 6th 03 04:39 PM