Old October 20th 07, 11:01 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Nice & quite

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Landshark" wrote:
Yup, nice and quite nowadays. Now that I said that I'm sure they'll crawl
out of the shadows now. Hey Mopar, nice going on the tribe going to the
World Series!!!

Landshark

Can't count the chickens yet but thanks for the hats off, Shark. Caremona
will shut down those evil redsox tonight and then we will celebrate!!!

Nice seeing a team win with fractions of the payroll that the Yankees and
Redsox are used to winning with, eh? -- Baseball needs a salary cap too.

GO CLEVELAND INDIANS! WOO HOO!

LOL!!! I do think they'll win. Hell, they have too, not
many MLB team have had a move made about them
;-)

Landshark

nice day b.b. Policy 0 August 8th 05 03:34 AM
A Nice Guy Michael Bryant Shortwave 23 September 23rd 04 07:31 PM
FA: A nice IC-551 Wayne Swap 0 May 5th 04 03:14 PM
FA: A really nice IC-740 Wayne Swap 0 May 5th 04 03:12 PM
An invitation to play nice [was: nice amateur software!] Drink Dx 1 August 31st 03 02:55 PM