Old September 11th 08, 06:32 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default KiLl FiLe DoEs HeLp

From: "an_old_friend"
Subject: Fred's posts
Date: Wednesday, September 10, 2008 9:11 PM

On Sep 10, 10:08 pm, Steve wrote:
Bob Dobbs wrote:
It's overwhelmingly obvious that the dweeb posting as MN Fred is merely
a warped piece of detritus using his online exposure to try compensate
some inner conflict. I have yet to see any redeeming value in anything
he offers. Vulgarity and bitterness are his hallmarks, coupled with
puerile illogic and insecurity, he might be amusing if we had video too.

You can always filter him. It's hard to separate the wheat from the chaff
in most of the text groups anymore, and so it goes.

Without binaries, usenet is nothing more than a google chat room with

nasty
graffiti on the walls. Killfile helps.

73
Steve

why are you obessed with promting killfile which merely hide problems

You're 3 fans & yourself are the problem. So it hides them harassing you and
it
hides your responses to them along with the "fake" "get a life" blah blah
blah posts.
Nobody would harass you if you didn't respond to them and cross post all the
other
dribble from the other groups and talk about cb radio in the cb radio group.
You 4 make up almost 80% of the posts, all of them nothing to do about cb
radios.
SO NO, A KILL FILE DOES NOT HIDE ANY PROBLEMS, IT GETS RID OF THEM!!!

Old September 11th 08, 06:39 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default freed the paranoid?

calling yourself a fake says it all
Old September 12th 08, 06:52 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
On Sep 11, 1:32 pm, "Fake" wrote:

calling yourself a fake says it all

Calling yourself an old friend is a lie, so?

Old September 12th 08, 06:59 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Sep 12, 12:38*am, Fred wrote:
[Default] On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 10:39:35 -0700 (PDT), in rec.radio.cb

you wrote:
On Sep 11, 1:32*pm, "Fake" wrote:

calling yourself a fake says it all

Who?

well when you edit out the post completely you can't expect it to make
sense

but you are fred the paranoid afraid he can catch gayenss over the net
(or maybe even over the air?)
Old September 14th 08, 09:10 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

"an old friend" wrote in message
On Sep 13, 11:39 pm, Fred wrote:
[Default] On Sat, 13 Sep 2008 19:31:41 -0700 (PDT), in rec.radio.cb

you wrote:
On Sep 13, 5:42 pm, Fred wrote:
[Default] On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 22:11:17 -0700 (PDT), in rec.radio.cb

you wrote:
On Sep 13, 12:49 am, Fred wrote:
[Default] On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 19:05:44 -0700 (PDT), in rec.radio.cb

you wrote:
On Sep 12, 8:15 pm, Fred wrote:
[Default] On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 10:59:25 -0700 (PDT), in
rec.radio.cb

you wrote:
On Sep 11, 1:32 pm, "Fake" wrote:

calling yourself a fake says it all

Who?

well when you edit out the post completely you can't expect it
to make
sense

but you are fred the paranoid afraid he can catch gayenss over
the net
(or maybe even over the air?)

Uhm, no, that was not me stupid.
never said it was you I was commenting on your apeart insanity not
saying I was addresing you idoit

Mark said, "but you are fred the paranoid".
nope

Those of us that can read can see it. Quit being a ****ing
democrat

I am republican fred that is the fact while I might have considered
voting for Obama till he revealed himself as AlGore in black face I
was always inclined towrd McCain

as you think you cvan tell my polical party and fail likewise you
don't know much about me

Great! You are a Repubican.

g;ad you aprove although I don't need it

You still lie like a dumbocrat.

oh well I don't lie you are simply misimformed

And you
are still a retard.-

no fred you got that worng too

--
come on stop treating the wrold as if we were all as ****ed in the
head as yourself

Old September 14th 08, 09:56 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default The Z-posting

an old freind wrote:

On Sep 14, 4:10Â*pm, "Mark" anon @anon wrote:

come on stop treating the wrold as if we were all as ****ed in the
head as yourself-

projecting again
the simple fact is I am in no way retarded if you understood the word
correctly you have to agree, but you don't bother with facts

I don't like those z's.
Old September 18th 08, 06:08 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default fred the freak is obsessed

On Sep 18, 12:28*am, Fred wrote:
[Default] On Wed, 17 Sep 2008 11:13:56 -0700 (PDT), in rec.radio.cb

you wrote:
On Sep 17, 1:04*pm, Fred wrote:
[Default] On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 21:17:00 -0700 (PDT), in rec.radio.cb

you wrote:
On Sep 14, 8:33*pm, Fred wrote:
[Default] On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 15:10:35 -0500, in rec.radio.cb you

you wrote:
On Sep 11, 1:32 pm, "Fake" wrote:

[...]

You did not have my approval, ****tard. It is retarded ****s like you
that have ruined the Republican party and rendered them a bunch of
Repubican sissies. They are merely the lesser of two evils now.

You still lie like a dumbocrat.

oh well I don't lie you are simply misimformed

Huh? You lie all of the time and you squirm and deny even when
confronted with the truth. Quite frankly you are really bad at lying.
You are pretty bad at everything. That is why you live in a dump.
Thank you Microsoft Live for allowing us to peek into your dump.

And you
are still a retard.-

no fred you got that worng too

Yes, you are a retard.

nope

Yup

That is a known fact.

that is you bigortry talking

That is me pointing out a fact. Not many disagree with me.

You are also a
sexual-deviant and should be locked up to keep the children safe.-

wrong again that is the whiole problem you now have to deal with the
facts that science and the laws says you are wrong

I am certainly no danger to chcilren but you just say that to be
offensive surely even you are not dumb enough to belive it

I would never let an unhinged sicko like you around my children.-

I would like to keep an unhuinged sicko like yourself away from any
kid myself

You are right

ahreeing with in my staemtent that you are a danger to kids I see

Engage kill file; 157 posts die Lloyd Morgan Policy 3 September 8th 06 03:08 PM
Kill-File possible via Google Groups? wavetrapper Shortwave 3 November 9th 05 03:27 AM
Kill file update Telamon Shortwave 12 March 29th 05 04:30 AM
The RRS kill file sure grew today. Telamon Shortwave 0 February 24th 05 06:38 AM
New Thread: Time (as a group) to kill file JD? Michael Bryant Shortwave 12 June 2nd 04 11:00 PM