Old September 7th 06, 11:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Engage kill file; 157 posts die

And those posts didn't include anything by Wiseman or cross posts to
rram (I had already killed those posts). Near as I can tell, the bulk
of the spam was due to Obsessive-Compulsive Marky and Screaming Steve.

That scatological spew by the Hate Brothers is enough to make Woger
Wiseman have serial orgasms when he returns to the group tomorrow
morning.

After that kind of stimulation, he will stay here forever.

----
"Yes, one can always tell a cowardly CHICKEN**** when he hides behind
anonymity." -- KC8JBO in message

In message .com,
Mark Morgan autolamed himself when he said to Secwet Woger, "you arer
[sic] everywhere like a cockroach"

In message . com,
N9OGL bragged about his radio station with the claim, "the stations
far away say there is no signal but the audio is really good."
Old September 8th 06, 01:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"Lloyd Morgan" wrote in message
[...]

All except for weekends, when he is locked away.

--
"The funny thing is, you don't know your fat ass from a whole in
the ground, ****-for-brains." Roger Wiseman

Old September 8th 06, 03:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Engage kill file; 157 posts die , Assheil whines again!

Lloyd Morgan wrote:
And

Hi Davey!

Davey does the "Hey Maquerading" dance as he "masquerades" as a human
in
. net:
".......maquerading......."

Davey K8MN, the lying hypocrite proves he can play the stupid "roles"
most effectively when talking about membership rolls in
et:
"You were on the membership roles"

Dave Heil, aspiring actor, yet English impaired said
In article :
"I didn't ask if you cold read."

Dumbass Heil for the defense goes to the "courthous," not the
"courthouse" in
. net:
"....at the courthous, Roger."

Davey's grammar suggestion falls flat as he should really use the
suggestion for himself ..."and important" in
number of us here in r.r.a.p. Why not have the pool of typists polish
the stuff you intend to post here?"

Davey Vile whines to the "Police" even if he can't spell it, too bad
they didn't inform him how to correctly spell "Police" in
"I learned of it during several visits to Glen Dale, WV Polic Chief"

Dave Heil shows off his knowledge of Spelling as well as Geography
in t:
"the one in a narrow velley between two hills"

There Dave Vile goes mangling a sentence again
in . net:
"There you go underestimated people again."

Dave pegs the irony meter, given his narrow-minded mindset and fascist
newsgroup behavior in
. net:
"I'm sure that you have difficulty dealing with anyone unlike
yourself."

Dave Vile the liar and hypocrite fails to follow his own advice and
standards in
. net:
"Your saying so does not make your statement true. You may think it,
but
you are not correct."

Hypocrite Dave Vile always demands answers to *his* questions but when
pressed to answer a few questions he always replies as in
. net:
"I am under no obligation to provide you answers just because you have
questions."

Old September 8th 06, 03:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Not Lloyd wrote:
All except for weekends, when he is locked away.

Hey, stupid, learn to spell, yet?

"Not Lloyd" pegs the irony meter when he blathered in
:
"Then, for Chrissakes learn to spell!"

Kill file update Telamon Shortwave 12 March 29th 05 04:30 AM
This still applys today Landshark CB 21 October 7th 04 07:44 AM
How to stop all the bad posts on newsgroups/if you really want to ! Steve St. Denis Shortwave 5 August 24th 04 04:56 AM
New Thread: Time (as a group) to kill file JD? Michael Bryant Shortwave 12 June 2nd 04 11:00 PM
ALL MUST READ!!! Reg1647 CB 54 December 18th 03 06:08 AM