Old July 7th 20, 11:12 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default The Sir Mix A Lot situation, please read this people

I was a cb'er back in the late 90s..I listen to all music including rap..the lyrics should say dropped 5 grand on my bird watt meter

The Constitution is the basis for sound government of the people, by the people and for the people. Rocky Shortwave 3 January 11th 11 12:22 AM
Sad Situation Al Patrick Shortwave 2 January 10th 07 06:03 PM
prequel: the WVXU situation Fred Lucite Broadcasting 0 August 25th 05 08:41 PM
WYFR Situation dxAce Shortwave 0 September 27th 04 11:52 PM
Update on antenna situation Jack Twilley Antenna 2 October 6th 03 04:21 PM