Old July 29th 03, 09:56 PM
Scott Unit 69

DX is running,,,,heard Southern MD a few minutes ago way down
low.....now listening on 38 LSB.

I just hooked the 122/250 combo back up after removing it
for the hamfest about 3:30. Our SSB net is at 8:30 tonight.
Old July 31st 03, 12:54 AM
Scott Unit 69

I hope you don't get that musty smell that certain walkie-talkie
operators get, Scott. I'm sure -you- of all people won't.

I hit the rain room at least once a day.
Fresh socks, shirt and underwear are important.

Sometimes, pants are good for a day or two...